All things Dundee FC

Looking forward to the game.

If I can take anything from past years the atmosphere will be excellent before the game. Pints will be flying down my neck at the rate of RandomGuy to Downtown Abbey episodes and ill be buzzing by 3pm.

An early St Mirren goal will then shunt my excitement and ill be frothing at the mouth for most of the game before saying 'typical Dundee, big crowd and a let down'.

However. I'm travelling to Paisley fully expecting a win. We have the better players and we should be winning this.

Come on Dundee. Beat these fucking clorty Paisley b*****ds.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Do the decent thing Davies, tear up the contract, and walk away, was probably injured when he signed as well, shocking behaviour. IMO.

You're taking the pishe now.:lol:

8 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Pints will be flying down my neck at the rate of RandomGuy to Downtown Abbey episodes and ill be buzzing by 3pm.

This makes you sound like a very exciting individual, what a life you must lead.

Really looking forward to this one — one minute I'm confident we'll thump them, the next I'm shitting myself and convinced we're resigned to the automatic relegation spot. 

Where's everyone drinking beforehand? 

Thank you.

Really looking forward to this one — one minute I'm confident we'll thump them, the next I'm shitting myself and convinced we're resigned to the automatic relegation spot. 
Where's everyone drinking beforehand? 
Thank you.

I will be drinking in Glasgow and get the train through to Paisley and just go straight to the stadium. The less time I can spend in Paisley the better.

Thank You.

20 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I will be drinking in Glasgow and get the train through to Paisley and just go straight to the stadium. The less time I can spend in Paisley the better.

Thank You.

The correct way to do St Mirren away. 

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Thank You.

The feeling is mutual. The less invaders with funny accents taking up our bar space , the better. 

Thank you. 

Andrew Davies -  his injury/playing record makes Darren Young look like Stanley Matthews.

Genius move from the mighty Dee, there...
We have a long history of doing this - remember Colin Cameron - signed in a blaze of publicity only to play just 23 games in 2 years scoring zero goals.

10 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Andrew Davies -  his injury/playing record makes Darren Young look like Stanley Matthews.

Genius move from the mighty Dee, there...

Just read that his latest comeback date is June 24th. What a sensational signing this has turned out to be. 

I take it checking for brittle bones isn't part of the medical. 

Who has been Dundee's biggest dud throughout the years?

Don't pick any of the current squad just to rule out sour grapes. 

I know we've a long history but I think the worst player I've seen in dark blue in recent times was Vincent.