All things Dundee FC

Games to the break.  Accies shade it slightly I think in terms of opponents as they don't have to face a title hunting Celtic.  Still think a point last night was important even with Accies winning.  Livi are going off the boil (no wins since 14/12/18, the farcical Hearts 5-0 collapse).  I think we can win there.  Usual ifs, buts and mibees across the other games. 

Dees Accies St Mirren
Livi Hibs Dons
Hibs Rangers Hearts
Rangers Dons Livi
Hearts Well Kili
Celtic Hearts St Johnstone
St Mirren Kili Dundee
St Johnstone Livi Celtic
Dons St Mirren Accies

23 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Dees Accies St Mirren
Livi (w) Hibs (l) Dons (l)
Hibs (d) Rangers (l) Hearts (l)
Rangers (l) Dons (l) Livi (d)
Hearts (d) Well (d) Kili (l)
Celtic (l) Hearts (l) St Johnstone (l)
St Mirren (w) Kili (d) Dundee (l)
St Johnstone (w) Livi (l) Celtic (l)
Dons (l) St Mirren (w) Accies (l)

Kille were absolutely strolling through the centre of the park.  Are you going to chuck the young lad Moore in there instead?
I've not seen O'Sullivan, but from what I can glean he's a forward minded midfielder, a #10 type, so he's not going to shore that problem up either.
I understand the frustration at the lack of impact from our subs, but the reality is McIntyre can only use they players he has available, and the squad is clearly not 100% match fit.
We've been short in the centre of the park for some time - especially a ball winning defensive midfielder to hold on to the ball when we have our backs against the wall.

The lack of tracking back and watching the runner is still a concern - for example, at the first Kusanga didn't track the goalscorer's run going instead for the same player Ralph had - not a midfielder in sight following that runner either.

There aren't many footballers who can tear around the pitch flat out for 90 minutes and still be running as hard at the end as they were at kick off. You might think it's an excuse, but it's reality. If they're not those kind of players, not been playing regularly before the end of last month, and probably even missed a proper pre-season in a few cases, is it any wonder they look knackered by 70 mins in when the manager has clearly given them express instructions to press hard and run themselves into the ground for as long as they can?
Fair enough if we were playing lazily paced, silky football with no pressing and they still looked burst.
There's still 13 league games to play. We need players fit for those, another reason why you don't want to push them to ridiculous levels right now either.
The reality is that a player who has not been playing much elsewhere may be fit but certainly won't be match fit.

Anyone giving McIntyre shite is showing signs of being a Sofien. I believe a new Dundonian word can be used to describe someone who's not the full shilling. That Alfie from Lochee is a great laugh but slightly Sofien Moussa'd.

McCann had us relegated, there should be nowhere back from where he left us. We were falling like a stone to the championship with players as useful as Anne Franks drumkit. He is the worst manager I've ever seen at Dens with his players embarrassing . Moussa wouldn't get a game for Vale o' Tay U16's and if he did, he'd be told in no uncertain terms he's fucking mince by the defender marking him out the game on the back of a White Lightning and cigarette stramash.

My Boaby elevation levels with Dundee hit a peak when it mimicked the famous sinking Titanic image, in both girth and deadly fury, during the net rustle of the Nemsadze chip at Tannadice. Never though, has such a floppy hopeless chode been witnessed than when watching Moussa upfront for my club.

Don't get me wrong; when McIntyre walked in the door I was frothing at the mouth and I was ready to sever ties with the club for the season. A Liam Neeson rampage almost ensued as I sauntered up and down the fields of Friockheim looking for DABs to fill in.

I won't walk away however because I'm not a Rangers fan and we all know Dundee FC are the abusive partner whilst we are the wee bitches who secretly love a Saturday hook to the Jaw - even the odd last minute midweek Roberto Carlos volley flush into the bollocks.

The only thing I ask for is that I see 100% effort and some sort of entertainment. That's what I expect when I go to football and McIntyre has given us that. Simple as that.

From the start of this year HIS squad has went to Hearts and won, played very well against Motherwell where I walked away from Dens relatively pleased despite defeat and battled well against Hamilton and Kilmarnock where we could have won both -but didn't lose.

The effort and greater entertainment value this squad brings means I'll go to Livi whereas under McCann I wouldve thought, f**k that.

Very confident of picking up results against Livi & Hibs or at least competing well which can only be a good thing and could never be said under Hartley or McCann in these types of games.

McIntyre is doing superb so far (months into his tenure) and we couldn't ask more from him. I think he will keep us up and he should be given a longer contract. Dundee have needed a manager like this for years and if you can't see it then you're a fucking Sofien.
Yesterday went astray when the shite we're stuck with from Hartley and McCann's era came on - primarily Paul McGowan.

We should all be looking forward, expecting to stay up on recent performances, building in the summer further and having a season of some interest next year.

Roll on next Saturday.

Granny Danger you're a fanny.

RandomGuy you're a boring c**t and have been the cause of the increase in road accidents in Perth due to making drivers fall asleep at your tedium

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Alfie speaks more coherently than most. Is he not the lord provest of Lochee?

There's a few videos of him on YouTube. 

All uploaded by a certain baldy, tear stained arab I hasten to add. 

Spoiler

2qk3q5i.jpg.936cccc178a0058c6990c97b44e82237.jpg

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
17 hours ago, Crawford said:
brothers AND sisters. You don't want random guy starting a holy crusade.

You're a fucking roaster and a disgrace to the #Dunkirk alliance.

Are Falkirk fans still okay with this alliance? When we get players like Andy Nelson and you get shite like Paul Hartley, Marcus Haber and Rory Loy it does seem a bit unfair at times.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

When you put it like that.....

Nelson is fucking great, isn't he.

Who was the striker you paired him with again? Will he be worth looking at for next season?

Who was the striker you paired him with again? Will he be worth looking at for next season?
Louis Longridge then Alex Jakubiak,

So no, and yes respectively. Jak got more goals than Nelson but you might say he was more raw. He is another one that would do ok for yous though. A very awkward player to defend against and had the right place right time knack.

Again, would have loved to get him back. To think Hartley plucked him and Nelson out last January, then gave us Dennon fucking Lewis and Marcus cunting Haber in the summer.

The mind boggles.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Louis Longridge then Alex Jakubiak,

So no, and yes respectively. Jak got more goals than Nelson but you might say he was more raw. He is another one that would do ok for yous though. A very awkward player to defend against and had the right place right time knack.

Again, would have loved to get him back. To think Hartley plucked him and Nelson out last January, then gave us Dennon fucking Lewis and Marcus cunting Haber in the summer.

The mind boggles.

Dare I ask... how is Haber getting on? He was fucking garbage for us and I'm so happy I don't have to watch the glove-wearing charlatan pretend to play football every week.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

14 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Dare I ask... how is Haber getting on? He was fucking garbage for us and I'm so happy I don't have to watch the glove-wearing charlatan pretend to play football every week.

Thank you.

He was shit for them too and is back in Canada.