All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Maybe he did and got dingied?

Maybe he tried to and couldn't, but decided that he might as well bring in O'Sullivan at the last minute anyway, in case there's a situation where we're chasing a game and need to bring on an attacking mid?

It's possible that the O'Sullivan signing was so late because he was way down the list of priorities, but for whatever reason, none of the players McIntyre targetted ahead of O'Sullivan were able to be signed.

‘Dingied’ is a much missed saying! :)

10 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Awh nice one. Thought it might have just been tough luck! that might not have been a bad thing come to think of itemoji23.png

I'm sure some honest fellow Dee will hand it in. Just hope it wasn't Dee Boy who found it. (apologies if it wasn't him who stole the money - allegedly)

Edited by Rugster

If our squad is so poor that we need to play O’Dea in midfield, then that’s McIntyres fault. 

If we are completely and utterly knackered after 60 minutes, then McIntyres game management is poor, why set up to chase and harass them knowing how it would end?

We have fans who defended McCann in every decision, now McIntyre is receiving the same. I don’t get it. 

We have generally played well in the last 3 games, and have managed 2 points. For all improved performances, it’s simply not good enough. Our remaining home games are pretty tough, we can’t through away goals every week and get out of this mess. 

Edited by srw

If our squad is so poor that we need to play O’Dea in midfield, then that’s McIntyres fault. 
If we are completely and utterly knackered after 60 minutes, then McIntyres game management is poor, why set up to chase and harass them knowing how it would end?
We have fans who defended McCann in every decision, now McIntyre is receiving the same. I don’t get it. 
We have generally played well in the last 3 games, and have managed 2 points. For all improved performances, it’s simply not good enough. Our remaining home games are pretty tough, we can’t through away goals every week and get out of this mess. 

The performances are better and the quality of players are better than under McCann which is why McIntyre is being defended. Ifs and buts however we could have easily taken 6 points from the last 2 games and we’d have already been well on our way to safety. A couple of shitey decisions and it’s cost us 4 points. If we continue the level of performance we’ll be fine. Hamilton have found a bounce with the new manager but that won’t last, and St Mirren seem to be utter shite so looks like it will be between us and Hamilton for 11th place. 4 points out of the next 2 games are a must imo although it would be nice to get all 6.

Gonna put it out their. Ralph is our best player. Think he is a really good player.

He is good, and definitely one of the best but occasionally gets caught too far up the pitch. Andy Nelson might also have something to say about that call!

If Nelson can get fit ( a young player who isn't fit? ) and last 90 minutes then I agree.
Ralph came back from injury and not playing for a while he has done really well.
Kunsunga and McGowan in defence should be okay if we get any protection in midfield.
The right back hard to judge, not convinced just yet.

I agree although I thought Horsefield looked much better last night - especially given that he was up against Jones. It’s still the midfield that’s the problem. Hadenius makes us a little better, but teams are still waltzing right through us. Dales and Wright are good on the wings and I think Nelson and Curran could be a good partnership up top.

1 hour ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Now that I’ve calmed down after millers penalty, and I’ll leave my opinions on McIntyre for now.

The way Craig Curran wears his socks is an utter disgrace!

I couldn't even pay attention at one of Kilmarnock's corners because I noticed them :lol:

Holes in the calves, what the f**k is that all about?

17 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I couldn't even pay attention at one of Kilmarnock's corners because I noticed them :lol:

Holes in the calves, what the f**k is that all about?

Sports kit manufacturers feeling they have to claim their newest gear is more innovative every single year when actually textile tech moves much slower than that? 

Unless he cut them himself, then it might be cooling. I have played a lot of sport though and have never had a problem with hot calves.

Edited by The Algebraist

Elephant in the room is Davies. When he is match fit McIntyre is going to want to play him....
dont really want to see davies this season. hes unlikely to be back by the split and i dont want a half fit CB playing in our 5 most important games of the season