All things Dundee FC

I’ve finally got to grips with setting up alerts on twitter for the official tweets - first one Woods extending his contract ffs. Also on getting more involved with Twitter I’ve had my opinion that Jim Spence is a toss pot further enhanced. What a lot of shite he posts. Arab cunto.

46 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Ohalleran been released from that oz team, worth talking too at least 

Fucking get him signed. Legs for day and in my opinion the best player saints have had this last decade. 

He is a player who gets forward at all costs. Reminds me of Stewart. 

He is a guaranteed good signing.

Just now, Crawford said:

Fucking get him signed. Legs for day and in my opinion the best player saints have had this last decade. 

He is a player who gets forward at all costs. Reminds me of Stewart. 

He is a guaranteed good signing.

He is also nowhere near fit.

In saying that he'd still be your best player.

O'Halloran won't be joining you lot, no matter how much you're desperate for it to happen.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I heard Gallagher turned down a new contract at Dundee 3 times to come to Livi in the lower leagues, doubt any of our players will be having anything to do with Dundee with Dec there telling them how much better it is at Livi.

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve heard Rangers are making Livi give us Byrne and Halkett too and Jacobs if we insist. They also wanted to give us Lithgow but we have a ‘no sex offenders’ policy.

Honestly these Livi boys - they also told us we’d never sign Leigh the Dee either.

Maybe you're getting Declan Gallagher back instead of Lithgow, as you certainly don't have a "no violent thugs" policy.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Lol. What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

I’m told after our recent game at Dens Declan was pleading with Jim Mac to ‘give him another shot at the big time’.

As a footballer or boxer?

Lol. What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

I’m told after our recent game at Dens Declan was pleading with Jim Mac to ‘give him another shot at the big time’.
i believe negotiations fell through when jim asked him to leave his bat down the road