All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

That means we’re not trying to sign Marcus Fraser. The papers don’t tend to have a clue what goes on behind the scenes so wouldn’t read too much into it. Pretty sure the rumour started from a Dundee fan twitter account a couple of days ago.

Mabey the same rumour Andrew Davies as well on loan ?  

17 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

That means we’re not trying to sign Marcus Fraser. The papers don’t tend to have a clue what goes on behind the scenes so wouldn’t read too much into it. Pretty sure the rumour started from a Dundee fan twitter account a couple of days ago.

I think this one has been out for a wee while, as far back as November.

I doubt very much Ross County would want to sell their club captain who is pretty much a starter at right back every game.

2 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Kamara, and Jordan Jones, apparently close to agreeing terms with Rangers. According to someone on followfollow, and many people on twitter.

Rangers fans have been claiming both signings for the best part of 18 months.

According to the Tully we are trying to sign Marcus Fraser.

Mabey the same rumour Andrew Davies as well on loan ?  
think its safe to assume we are going to be linked with every ex and current county player going.

1 hour ago, The Algebraist said:

On no account should we let him go now unless we have a very good central midfielder lined up to replace him. Lee Wallace meh, yeah why not I suppose.

This. If he signs for them on a PCA, he's effectively on loan and his future is resolved which means that he needs to perform here to make an impression there and isn't worried about failling a medical etc. McIntyre obviously decided/knew he'd go (hence the bizarre team selections without him) and Kamara being drafted in last minute to play against a team like Livi, he was not going to be risking that move or have his heart in it.

It's quite embarassing that we've got this player that Rangers actually seem pretty happy as a whole signing and yet we're the ones who seem to be begging to them to buy him now. I'm not opposed to him going but it genuinely seems like we might be getting almost nothing for him and that's ridiculous when he could genuinely play a reasonable part in Rangers competing for the league (I'm not saying he'll necessarily make the grade instantly (or even, at all) but the type of player he is, better players might look him look better and Rangers will have much more of the ball than we will).

We definitely need to get a good quality signing in there at least. Say what you like but Saturday was Kamara's worst ever game for us and it somehow got much much worse when he come off. I know McIntyre is a different style and that but we look far far out of our depth without him on the pitch - we've got no way of keeping possession.

How many folk would want to keep playing him if he signs a pre-contract and is here until the end of the season?

I'm totally in two minds. He's our most talented player by a long way, but when you look at his last couple of performances it doesn't exactly inspire confidence that he's going to give his all. Certainly not in a scenario where he'd need to go in for a tackle or whatever, the *** coin is always going to be in the back of his head.

15 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

How many folk would want to keep playing him if he signs a pre-contract and is here until the end of the season?

I'm totally in two minds. He's our most talented player by a long way, but when you look at his last couple of performances it doesn't exactly inspire confidence that he's going to give his all. Certainly not in a scenario where he'd need to go in for a tackle or whatever, the *** coin is always going to be in the back of his head.

Has to go this month, we can't afford to carry any passengers given the dire situation we find ourselves in. As talented as he is, his mind is elsewhere and mentally I think he's already left the club.