• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

Heard from a relaible source that david clarkson has signed and will be announced tomorrow. Ex motherwell striker who has a good record in this league

Heard from a relaible source that david clarkson has signed and will be announced tomorrow. Ex motherwell striker who has a good record in this league

I just had a text saying the same

Didn't St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Motherwell all turn him down?

Saints had him in for a couple of friendlies and a stint training but to be honest i don't think he was a target , more letting him use facilities and get gametime while we struggled for a B team due to European football .

Sounds like a shite signing. Much rather stick with Peaso,Wighton and Tankulic fighting it out. Clarkson would add nothing to the team other than decreasing Wightons playing time.

Sounds like a shite signing. Much rather stick with Peaso,Wighton and Tankulic fighting it out. Clarkson would add nothing to the team other than decreasing Wightons playing time.

Agree sounds rubbish. Promote Wighton NOW :-)

Not necessarily the case. Honest mistake made and hopefully Div can restore it.

If you're a moderator then surely you know the basic workings of the forum software you're using?

If you're a moderator then surely you know the basic workings of the forum software you're using?

Banning a poster doesn't automatically result in the deletion of threads/posts.

I'd be stunned if Clarkson signed. Less stunned than I was last season when Nade signed, mind you.

no greg stewart in your list, he not cutting it for you?

Really poor signing if true.

Edit: It certainly doesn't excite me and he's no spring chicken. Only positive is his experience.

Edited by Dark Blue

Hes only 28 still. If anyone can get the best out of him its Hartley.

I didn't realise he was only 28, had in my mind that he was 31.

Didn't St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Motherwell all turn him down?

Saints had him in for a couple of friendlies and a stint training but to be honest i don't think he was a target , more letting him use facilities and get gametime while we struggled for a B team due to European football .

Pretty much this. Looked horrific tbh, and last I heard he was on trial at Clyde. If he's still available after that then its a worry surely

no greg stewart in your list, he not cutting it for you?

Greg Stewart has got better each game pretty much. Against Celtic he was played as a midfielder I thought but he coped really well. He's been a bit of good business for us I think. I'm more than happy to have him start games and I can see him being quite important for us as he develops with full time SPL matches.