• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

I’ve not caught any games so far but you lads are giving me the fear
Nonsense. Hopefully the negative and boo boys stay away. It's started already :-(

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve not caught any games so far but you lads are giving me the fear emoji51.png

:lol:

It's fucking July, your team right now isn't going to be the same by end of August, i Tam guarantee it. Knickerwetting is strong with the Dees though.

We were awful today and Dunfermline deserved the win.

Probably an unpopular opinion but Cammy Kerr is just not up to this level of football, terrible today.

We got the c**t tore from us today. Dunfermline fully deserved the win today, we need to go to a back 3 and flood the midfield. NM needs to bring in at least another 3-4 players 

Enjoyable game.

Mendy should have scored. Wasted 2 great chances. Apart from that you had no goal scoring threat. Your midfield was disjointed as it looked like it didn't know what to do far too often 

Probably an unpopular opinion but Cammy Kerr is just not up to this level of football, terrible today.
Yet he was player of the year a few seasons ago. Something just dosnt seem right with him right now. He puts in a good shift and one of a handful of players I believe who gives a shit and puts the effort in

2 hours ago, The Derry Steps said:

I'd really like a nippy striker who plays on the shoulder but McCann doesn't seem to want that.

That's what Faiss was for us, on the shoulder running off the centre back, behind the fullback. 

1 hour ago, AlanPartridge said:

I've not watched much of Dundee being perfectly honest, but skipping in an out of Dundee threads (keeping an eye on Faiss) had built up a big reputation for Cammy Kerr, he was probably one of your worst players today though, had nothing going forward and didn't look great defensively either. 

IMO, not a patch on Ryan Williamson. Thought the right back who came on looked better. 

I've not watched much of Dundee being perfectly honest, but skipping in an out of Dundee threads (keeping an eye on Faiss) had built up a big reputation for Cammy Kerr, he was probably one of your worst players today though, had nothing going forward and didn't look great defensively either. 
IMO, not a patch on Ryan Williamson. Thought the right back who came on looked better. 
id agree with you. curran looked confortable played out his natural position and actually put a few decent balls in to the box. id go with him at rb and try cammy at lb. at least for now anyway.

We either bring in a striker in time for Tuesday, or we bring Haber back in from the cold. There is no alternatives.

We either bring in a striker in time for Tuesday, or we bring Haber back in from the cold. There is no alternatives.
yeah but i have a fewling NM wont be prepared to swallow his pride though

6 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

yeah but i have a fewling NM wont be prepared to swallow his pride though

If he doesn't - Then he's not a capable manager IMO.

If he doesn't - Then he's not a capable manager IMO.
to be fair ludo we dont have a clue what has gone on behind closed doors. for all we know haver is a complete p***k who doesnt apply himself in training and has an attitude etc

The good -

• At least we tried to play, especially in the second half when we reacted to being turgid in the first.
  • Hamilton looked really solid. There was a distinct lack of flapping. Probably because Random Guy isn't coaching him anymore.
  • Thought a couple of the new boys showed they at least wanted to get forward. Wighton was fine too. I quite like him out left.
  • Moussa's six pack.

The bad -

• Everything was happening much too slowly. We need to choose passes quicker and hit them harder.
  • We really need a winger if we're going to play 4-4-2.
  • Good God I hope we don't see Kamara, there was a gaping hole in front of the back two. 

Musings -

• Think the Pars will do well in the Championship.
Edited by The Algebraist

A fucking good point saying Hamilton wasn't flapping in the second half? :lol:That is only true because he was on his line shiteing it, the boy will cost you points against better sides this season.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

A fucking good point saying Hamilton wasn't flapping in the second half? :lol:That is only true because he was on his line shiteing it, the boy will cost you points against better sides this season.

Against every side this season. Suddenly kind of worried about playing St Johnstone.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Against every side this season. Suddenly kind of worried about playing St Johnstone.

We'll always keep you safe pal, no worries on that front.

Edited by tree house tam
Bloody auto correct

We paid money for Hamilton and we are clearly desperate for 2 strikers (I think you can usually pick up a good keeper for free).  Working that one out should keep us busy until the winter break*

For all the United fans reading this - the winter break is where the top league in the country closes early January.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

We'll always keep you safe pal, no worries on that front.

Cheers babez x

giphy.gif

Agree. He might be derry'd oot his nut but he's not good enough imho.

Agree. He might be derry'd oot his nut but he's not good enough imho.
i think he would be more than capable of playing at this level if he could cross the ball.