All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
11 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:
Moussa on the bench, hopefully gets a lift back to Dundee by the boys on the boat and they detour to drop him in the North Sea.

ngwatala on the bench though?? the McCann tombola strikes again!

Think that's a bit harsh on McCann. Arguably Nabi should be the one on the bench for Ngwatala but Kamara and Madianga are our best two players. We're not the same side without McGowan either.

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

i dont think its too harsh at all. agreed about mcgowan. hes not got the technical ability of kamara or madianga but we miss his bite in midfield

Who would you have dropped then? Only Nabi is droppable from that midfield for me at the moment, but I've not seen enough of him.

Who would you have dropped then? Only Nabi is droppable from that midfield for me at the moment, but I've not seen enough of him.

i agreed with you sorry should have been clearer. id have had ngwatala in for nabi.

eta i know i said we miss gowser and his bite in midfield but doesnt deserve to be in the side just now

3 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Dominate possession, miss a fuckton of sitters, lose a comedy goal.

63% possession - check

Watt running in behind a static defence trying to play offside - check

Moussa missing a free header from 6 yards under no pressure at all - check

It's so fucking predictable. McCann is utterly fucking clueless. Hasn't the first idea how to sort this out. If we had even a half-way competent manager then this squad is easily capable of pushing for sixth place. Utterly ridiculous we have 0 points after playing newly promoted St.Mirren, an off-colour Aberdeen, and our bitches in Perth. Then there's the cup fiasco vs lower division teams. Get this idiot fired right fucking now. :angry:

Just.... the usual. Nothing of merit, nothing to give any hope. Team has no confidence and isn't going anywhere with the current mindset. I still like McCann, but it just is not working. He is not a manager, much less one at this level.

Next week will be massive.

I hate playing Motherwell, a big physical team who usually do OK at Dens, and the pressure is massively on us. I have no confidence that McCann will have a game plan.

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Dundee won't go down. 

They'll sack McCann, their new manager will have a decent run to start his spell, they'll have another bad run, then pick up a couple of post-split wins to finish 9th. 

Probably my first and only red dot I'll give you.

Don't go dm-ing me now.