• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

What other left backs do we have ?
i came on to post similar. first time ive seen ralph and it is early days but so far im not impressed

i came on to post similar. first time ive seen ralph and it is early days but so far im not impressed
I post this and he gets subbed before half time.

This doesn't look positive at all...

Someone needs to dust of the cheque book.

Left back required.

Striker required.

Parish back in goal. This lad is giving me the fear.

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Someone needs to dust of the cheque book.

Left back required.

Striker required.

Parish back in goal. This lad is giving me the fear.

This^^^

It is still early days yet but Parish must be gutted to get binned in favour of Hamilton when he's as flaky as that.

&

I've still got high hopes for Ralph but he's not exactly had an auspicious home start. Wouldn't say he was much worse than a lot of them but that's not saying much coz they all look ponderous, static and a lot less hungry for the win than Dunfermline...

Just now, ah-dee said:

this lad hippolite (sp) looks a bigger talent than mendy and moussa

He is making meekings look like a dick. Pure and simple.

What a shambles.

Neither of the fullbacks are good enough to play in a flat back four. It was a disaster any time we played it last season, so why we're doing it again I have no idea.

Get caulker on and go with 3 centre halves so the fb's can push up and go 1 v 1 with dunfermline's.

Sick of watching mccann chop and change and puting our players in situations that don't help them at all.

Ralph looks miles off it. Elton wants too much time. Madianga pretty tidy but not as good as Kamara. Mendy has had no service but had a nice flick round the corner.

He is making meekings look like a dick. Pure and simple.
correct. meekings cant handle his pace when he makes runs in behind. curran looks a better option at RB if cammy can adjust to LB.

hate being negative this early in the season

Second half sounds alright but I still can't get a good stream so listening on the radio. 

What a difference with McGowan sitting in front of the cb's. Should have been there right from the start. Mccann seems to think he's a #10 for some reason

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Second half sounds alright but I still can't get a good stream so listening on the radio. 

It is better - Mendy and Ngwatala are both looking a lot more like the players we hoped they were but it's still a hard one to watch!

coming back into yhe game but dunfermiline just as likely to score. great movement from mendy and unlucky with the finish

What a difference with McGowan sitting in front of the cb's. Should have been there right from the start. Mccann seems to think he's a #10 for some reason
always thought his game suits a holding role. his goals/game stats alone prove hes not a #10