Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, rambling syd rumpo said:

Depending on how early you get there you might find space in Sandeman Street on the other side of Tannadice. It's very handy for the away end of Dens. Just pick your way through the abandoned dayglo scarves.

Edit: you can tuck your car up on the pavement behind the George Fox Stand.

Within a year or two there will be a massive tesco carpark there aswell haha 

22 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Within a year or two there will be a massive tesco carpark there aswell haha 

Tesco is a bit upmarket.  I’d have thought a B&M store or a Home Bargains would be more fitting with their current status.

What's going where the tap hilltoon multis were? Tried to go to Luigis from the frews side earlier and had to go right round and in from the other side. 

Suppose folk will need to remember about that tomorrow. 

19 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

What's going where the tap hilltoon multis were? Tried to go to Luigis from the frews side earlier and had to go right round and in from the other side. 

Suppose folk will need to remember about that tomorrow. 

New flats getting built

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Hi guys, where is best to park for Dens?

Ta.

Fancy letting us win tomorrow? No one will notice they will be too busy laughing at United

Pretty soon Tannadice will be a great place to park.

6 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not like you having a pop at the DAB's, you're normally kissing their arse.

False. I just don’t believe it should be a hatred-based rivalry like the OF. Hope you’re feeling better

9 hours ago, Dabslayer said:

45E2BDE6-6FCC-465D-BA4B-6EF97F4A78E0.jpeg

Enough supermarkets in Dundee as it is. Need something the city doesn't already have. How about demolishing the stadium and racing it with a nice set of five a side pitches? 

55 minutes ago, Dabslayer said:

False. I just don’t believe it should be a hatred-based rivalry like the OF. Hope you’re feeling better

Pish - 99% of what gets dealt to the Dabs on here is banter and for those of us with long memories it’s frankly well deserved. Nothing being said on here that wouldn’t get said/shouted/sung at a derby match by both sides (albeit you would struggle to hear it from them with the crowds they get these days). Your snuggle-fest with them in the pursuit of boosting your greenies gives me the dry-boak. 

35 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Enough supermarkets in Dundee as it is. Need something the city doesn't already have. How about demolishing the stadium and racing it with a nice set of five a side pitches? 

That's a shout. I like the ones at Soccerworld, but you can never have enough five a side pitches. 

3 minutes ago, Carlos the Jackal said:

Pish - 99% of what gets dealt to the Dabs on here is banter and for those of us with long memories it’s frankly well deserved. Nothing being said on here that wouldn’t get said/shouted/sung at a derby match by both sides (albeit you would struggle to hear it from them with the crowds they get these days). Your snuggle-fest with them in the pursuit of boosting your greenies gives me the dry-boak. 

As someone undoubtedly a lot older than myself, you'll have a different viewpoint of the rivalry. Since I grew up with the first division, I've hardly seen us play them so they don't both bother me.   

2 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Enough supermarkets in Dundee as it is. Need something the city doesn't already have. How about...

A decent football team?

Amarite lads?

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

A decent football team?

Amarite lads?

But where will we find one of them in Scotland? 

@Dabslayer @Carlos the Jackal

We are all Dee's.

I wasn't born and bred in Dundee but the sense of unmistakable pride between both teams is what makes it so unique. 

I imagine that it does mean different things to people of different generations but we all bleed the dark blue stuff.

What's the score today lads?

I'm thinking it's going to be a hard fought 2-1 Dundee.

4-0 Dundee moussa all 4.
For the record I am not drunk nor drugged out my tits,am bored at work 🤣🤣

I can't see a repeat of last time we played so it's 3-0 for Pars instead of 3-1.

For the last few weeks there seems to be a bit of positivity around the team, and an air of optimism for the season ahead. As such, I’m expecting us to put in a horrific performance today and lose by 2+ goals. This will then see many of our support shouting for McCann to be sacked, claim that we will be in a relegation battle again and normality will resume. f**k it, 6-0 Dundee.

Thank you.