All things Dundee FC

Kenny miller parted ways with livi [emoji849] get him in?
im in the minority clearly but id take him. would hope the fact he was a team mate of McCann for rangers and scotland he would have enough respect not to undermine him. cant see it happening though but Miller knows where the net is and would stillbe about the quickest player in the squad.

just my opinion though

8 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Think the Austrian trialist is in one of the photos from the reserve team. Although it may be one of the youngsters?

You meaning the guy in the top left pic? He's the only one who I don't recognize anyway (the other ones Moore + Kamara and the Moose obvs)

1 hour ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

IMG_0274.jpg

Had a wee look at the guys you mentioned earlier and if that guy is one of the Austrians - I think it's Prosenik...

Hard to tell from that pic though but Pusic is blonde and looks more like a taller version of the Dundee guy in the foreground

images(18).jpg

2 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

its a McCann signing guys. we wont have a scooby who it is and neither will anyone else until his pic goes up on the official! DFC the mystery machine

Totally man, I'd be amazed if even after DOYS's efforts we've come close to guessing - it's still fun trying to tho!

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
9 minutes ago, locheedee said:
Totally man, I'd be amazed if even after DOYS's efforts we've come close to guessing - it's still fun trying to tho!

mate its the only fun we are getting at the moment!

Haha, yeah it's either that or get depressed playing the who is the next manager going to be game... :(

putting my tin hat on again here but st mirren have just signed Rangers left back Lee Hodson on a season long loan. he would have been perfect for us. strong and experienced. would also allow us to play Ralph further forward were i think he would do a decent job.

thoughts?

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

putting my tin hat on again here but st mirren have just signed Rangers left back Lee Hodson on a season long loan. he would have been perfect for us. strong and experienced. would also allow us to play Ralph further forward were i think he would do a decent job.

thoughts?

He's more of a RB that's been deployed at LB in the same manner Kerr was, is he not?

Just now, ah-dee said:
2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
He's more of a RB that's been deployed at LB in the same manner Kerr was, is he not?

hes comfortable on the left though. cover on both sides and i bet st mirren are only paying a small % of his wage

Meh. Not disappointed, would prefer a natural left footer if honest.