All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, locheedee said:

Woah there tiger, that's the main benefit to getting a new guy in - we hopefully get to fire Moussa into the sun (or give him to McCann as a leaving present)

Tbh, it's just a kneejerk reaction to thinking about Kenny Miller anywhere near the club I love.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tbh, it's just a kneejerk reaction to thinking about Kenny Miller anywhere near the club I love.

I agree with you on that part, he's a scummy wee p***k but the thought of Moussa playing and picking the team near made me take a walk off the Bridge...

6 minutes ago, locheedee said:

I agree with you on that part, he's a scummy wee p***k but the thought of Moussa playing and picking the team near made me take a walk off the Bridge...

Yeah actually after 5 minutes of thought I'd happily take Miller now, just to have the goalscoring experience, even though he's a detestable w****r.

Apparent problems in the dressing room and people serious would want Miller to come into that?

It seems pretty well known he’s undermined the last 2 rangers managers and lead to big splits in the dressing room. He’s now managed to leave a managers role after 2 months. He’s well loved by the media but by all accounts seems to be a bit of a knob. Wouldn’t want him anywhere near the squad right now.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah actually after 5 minutes of thought I'd happily take Miller now, just to have the goalscoring experience, even though he's a detestable w****r.

I know we want a goalscorer but I'd be all for strapping Miller onto the same rocket that's launching Moussa into orbit rather than see him wearing the dark blue

4 minutes ago, locheedee said:

I know we want a goalscorer but I'd be all for strapping Miller onto the same rocket that's launching Moussa into orbit rather than see him wearing the dark blue

Do we need a crowdfund set up for the rocket? Make it a bit bigger, we may have a Hartley needing orbited soon if things don't pick up. 

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Do we need a crowdfund set up for the rocket? Make it a bit bigger, we may have a Hartley needing orbited soon if things don't pick up. 

f**k me, we'd need Elon Musk's BFR (Big Fucking Rocket) to launch Hartley's fat arse into space

3 minutes ago, locheedee said:

I'd say we could manage a bit better than that - just give him to the DABs

No, cause he'd probably turn magic and they'd fucking smash us into league 1. Cowden will do fine. Unless we can get Elon on the phone. 

7 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Meekings now officially club captain....... He was the main culprits on Saturday and gets the armband full time now. Why is NM trying to destroy my club? 

I think something happened before he left or we are in some midsomer murders plotline where Keyes great uncles thrice removed mothers great grand daughter pissed in his dinner at school and everyone laughed at him prompting his revenge against one of Keyes assets.

He's been captain for most games this season so don't see a massive issue. 

I don't think Caulker or Kamara would have been captain anyway, but makes you wonder a bit about their futures.

Decent enough interview in the Courier about Saturday, they were in for a session yesterday and nobody complained about that because they were "embarrassed". Lip service to an extent and we'll have to see how they react on Saturday. 

I actually wouldn't have minded no captain being officially named but it still seems like the done thing.