• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

You've no chance if we're interested. 

Welcome back RG. Finally recovered from your teams pumping last time out? I bet you'd hoped we had forgotten.

Hendry 1.5m, failed at Partick, failed at United, failed at Reading and all of a sudden he’s worth 1.5m you boys are dreaming. Just you boys stick to draft day.

Hendry 1.5m, failed at Partick, failed at United, failed at Reading and all of a sudden he’s worth 1.5m you boys are dreaming. Just you boys stick to draft day.

Try getting the teams he's played for right before attempting shite trolling.

Dayglo c**t.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Welcome back RG. Finally recovered from your teams pumping last time out? I bet you'd hoped we had forgotten.

You're speaking as if Dundee rinsing Saints at Christmas isn't an annual event. 

Think you might be thinking of a different Hendry, m8.

12 minutes ago, GrantB878 said:

He did play for Partick.  He didn’t play for United or Reading though.  One out of three?  Sounds like United’s last game against Dunfermline.

FB_IMG_1515262504582.jpg

You're speaking as if Dundee rinsing Saints at Christmas isn't an annual event. 

You're right.

Apologies.

I realise that this is a troll but not the first time I've seen someone say he failed at Thistle. He played about 3 games for them before cashing in on £250k for him.

£1m or f**k off.

I realise that this is a troll but not the first time I've seen someone say he failed at Thistle. He played about 3 games for them before cashing in on £250k for him.

£1m or f**k off.

Was he a failure at Thistle? Not if Wigan paid £250 imho. We need some Jag advice here. Where's Jagfox when you need him?

3 hours ago, GrantB878 said:

Faf mega fail.

Was he a failure at Thistle? Not if Wigan paid £250 imho. We need some Jag advice here. Where's Jagfox when you need him?

Yeah that was my point, apologies if it wasn't clear. Not a failure at all, actually quite e opposite.

2 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Where's Jagfox when you need him?

He's probably got a mouthful of a Dee at the moment. Give him 5 minutes until he gets cleaned up.

3 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

2 hours ago, Moo said:

@JagFox

Only played four games so a six figure fee seemed fair recompense for a young lad we got for nothing from the DABs about three months earlier. Not sure of the exact fee, obviously, but nearer to £100k than £999,999 I think. Thank you.

Edited by jagfox99

36 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He's probably got a mouthful of a Dee at the moment. Give him 5 minutes until he gets cleaned up.

FoolishBossyIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.g