• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

Kirky came on as a sub for Lochee Utd on Saturday against Hill of Beath. Recently signed a new 2-year contract at Lochee.

3 hours ago, Dee-funked said:

Back row, 4th from the left is a good pal of mine, Greg Kirk. Currently plying his trade with Lochee Utd, where he's been for a good number of years now.

I went to primary school and high school with kirky, how somebody that scored so many goals at school can end up a centre half is beyond me lol. 

And he gave me my ridiculous nickname!!! 

Edited by Juantwothree

Back row, 4th from the left is a good pal of mine, Greg Kirk. Currently plying his trade with Lochee Utd, where he's been for a good number of years now.

Kirk a decent player

6 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Kirk a decent playeremoji106.png

Kirky's a very decent player and a top bloke. Known him since he was a bairn through kicking about with his older brother. One of the funniest and most genuine guys I've ever known.

Oh, and he's a proper Dee.

Edited by Dee-funked

19 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Jocky 70 today :-)

Belated Birthday greetings to Jocky.

1453372644JockyScott.jpg

Thank you. 

Kirky came on as a sub for Lochee Utd on Saturday against Hill of Beath. Recently signed a new 2-year contract at Lochee.
I went to primary school and high school with kirky, how somebody that scored so many goals at school can end up a centre half is beyond me lol. 
And he gave me my ridiculous nickname!!! 
I also went to baldragon . I'm slightly older but that year they had a good football team. Some good players who didn't make it who could of . Yet kirky seems to be steady at lochee

I also went to baldragon . I'm slightly older but that year they had a good football team. Some good players who didn't make it who could of . Yet kirky seems to be steady at lochee

I was at that school too mate. Was there when it was Kirkton High, changed to Baldragon not long before I left.

Ah slightly older than me. I was first year of Kirkton high and second year of baldragon.

The fighting between the Rocky and Kirkton was quite entertaining back then

Wish I wasn’t too old for it to be acceptable to fight rival schoolchildren at lunchtime anymore. Some laugh.

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ah slightly older than me. I was first year of Kirkton high and second year of baldragon.

The fighting between the Rocky and Kirkton was quite entertaining back then

It was more between Kirkton & Lawside when I was there, which left me in a strange position, being from St Marys and having loads of mates at Lawside :lol:

It was more between Kirkton & Lawside when I was there, which left me in a strange position, being from St Marys and having loads of mates at Lawside 
Yeh I'm up in St.Marys now but a lot of my mates went to forfar ( lived out in Bridgefoot before that ).
Don't think we had anyone else who has came through the school when I was there.
A Scott Johnston played for montrose I think it was. Not sure where he is now , last is heard he moved down to London

Yeh I'm up in St.Marys now but a lot of my mates went to forfar ( lived out in Bridgefoot before that ).
Don't think we had anyone else who has came through the school when I was there.
A Scott Johnston played for montrose I think it was. Not sure where he is now , last is heard he moved down to London

I played in the same school team as Barry Donachy who was captain of Utd’s youth team before moving to Montrose. Crackin’ team we had, won the league and cup double, winning the cup final at Dens.

I was at menzieshill high. Can only think of mark fotheringham making it. Think Jamie winter went to meenie as well. Dab Scott Fraser was at menzieshill as well. According to some of the teachers he was a right wee fanny who loved himself. Anyone at school with anyone who went on to play professional football??

3 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

I was at menzieshill high. Can only think of mark fotheringham making it. Think Jamie winter went to meenie as well. Dab Scott Fraser was at menzieshill as well. According to some of the teachers he was a right wee fanny who loved himself. Anyone at school with anyone who went on to play professional football??

Wasn't at school with him but did know Maurice Ross very well. He went to Lawside and kicked about with the same pals as me in St Marys/Ardler.

Wasn't at school with him but did know Maurice Ross very well. He went to Lawside and kicked about with the same pals as me in St Marys/Ardler.
Ross Wallace went to lawside school

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
9 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Ross Wallace went to lawside school

Yeah, another Ardler laddie, knew his big brother Mark back in the day, who actually used to pal about with Maurice Ross lol

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

I was in the year below kirky and there were a few good players in my year, the laddie that was probably best was just to wee to play pro. If ur fae Kirkton or went to baldragon about the same time you'll know who I'm on about

I was in the year below kirky and there were a few good players in my year, the laddie that was probably best was just to wee to play pro. If ur fae Kirkton or went to baldragon about the same time you'll know who I'm on about
Danny low ? He use to bide in Kirkton I think