Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

I don’t think the suspense was required with that emoji, but a good signing nonetheless

Good news. Even if he leaves at the end of the season.  Boosts our survival chances. Just need to hang onto Hendry and get a couple of decent attackers  and I'm confident we can shoot up the league. 

Jon has signed. What a sexual start to the weekend. 

Due to the Spaniards dedication to all things Derry  i will now be ending my posts with a string of well known Spanish sayings.

Follar el dayglo.

Gracias.

I don't know why I'm feeling a bit deflated. The signing emoji built up too much hype for what is just a 6 month extension and he's still in a place where he's free to speak to any club he wants.

Don't get me wrong, getting Jon signed up till the end of the season is a crucial bit of business but I'd hoped for a tastier announcement ie, an extended deal for Jon or one of the others or a new signing.

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Jon has signed. What a sexual start to the weekend. 

Due to the Spaniards dedication to all things Derry  i will now be ending my posts with a string of well known Spanish sayings.

Follar el dayglo.

Gracias.

Hate to break it to you but he isn't Spanish - be's Basque

I don't know why I'm feeling a bit deflated. The signing emoji built up too much hype for what is just a 6 month extension and he's still in a place where he's free to speak to any club he wants.

Don't get me wrong, getting Jon signed up till the end of the season is a crucial bit of business but I'd hoped for a tastier announcement ie, an extended deal for Jon or one of the others or a new signing.

See what you mean, but he is such an important player in my view. No coincidence that the defence has improved with him in it.

27 minutes ago, davidy233 said:

Hate to break it to you but he isn't Spanish - be's Basque

No like NDD to f**k it right up... 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

No like NDD to f**k it right up... 

Shut your crumbling old face Tam you train spotter.

Jon is a beautiful footballer.  Great business!

Delighted with Jon signing up. I'll be stunned if he's with us past the Summer but we should just enjoy him while we can.

Defensively solid and excellent at whipping in a cross. A proper full back.

Danny Williams signs for Accrington Stanley until the End of the season

Weird one Accies.

They’re the smallest club in the league (aside from Forest Green but they have the vegan vote and loads of money) and have the lowest budget but constantly survive and do okay.

I should imagine he’s on f**k all there. I shouldn’t imagine he’ll be a starter this season.

I'm happy - gives us stability till the end of the season.

gorantz euskal herria

5 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Danny Williams signs for Accrington Stanley until the End of the season

Should have drunk more milk.

Imagine we had a Juan Sara or Fabian Caballero in their prime with this side. Oyf. Sara would still miss 2/3 a game but probably be top scorer in the league (That season he was neck and neck with Larsson in goals was incredible). Caballero instead of Moussa. Fucking hell. What a difference that'd be.

ETA: Caballero is what?! 38/39/40? I'd still have him ahead of our current strikeforce tbh.