All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, daftydee said:

Someone els mentioned John Browns sacking a few weeks ago and I was convinced he had happily stood down so we could get Hartley in (as he had left Alloa) but now I'm thinking I might have made all that up!!!emoji17.png

47 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

That would seem about right, Dundee fans make everything up.

So quoting a scumdee fan who posts saying he clearly makes something up equates to me being a stupid c**t as far as 

9 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

IGNORE THAT STUPID c**t FFS

^^^^ knobhead says.

Hendry straight into celtics starting line up. Fair play, Brendan clearly rates him.

What a 6 months it’s been for the lad. Scraping a contract in the summer to debuting for Celtic today. Good luck to him.

Hope we cope well without him [emoji57]

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just been told that Hendry is straight into Celtic's starting eleven, and that means Rodgers rates him

Thanks for that input. I think paying over £1m for him was a bit of a clue as well.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Thanks for that input. I think paying over £1m for him was a bit of a clue as well.

Should read the previous few post, m8

Just now, Fifespud said:

The first step towards our first add on. Scotland cap before the end of the season - another add on.

We should want him to absolutely excel so they sell him for 20 million.

Apologies if it’s already been said or is old news but I heard (from a non Dundee source) that Dundee insisted and got a 20% sell on clause for Hendry.

** I was going to read through the posts to see if the 20% has already been talked about but because Dundee are box office there are so many posts and I’ve not got enough time to go through them all.

Couldn't give a f**k about Hendry anymore tbh.

Nothin against him, just don't really care about players who don't play for Dundee.

I know what you mean and normally I’d agree but I want us to maximise our fee. It’s the least we deserve after all the effort United put in developing him [emoji4]

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

f**k sake - Ajer fucked now too. The cunters would have had to pay 10 Million this week.

c***s probably kept those injuries quiet until now so we didn't know how desperate they were.