All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Hefty piece of metal on his wrist in that signing photo.

Any of the resident connoisseurs care to enlighten us? Presumably not Casio since he spent time in Switzerland.

It's a Tissot I think - Simon took his watch off on Wednesday night before the pics

16 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Any of the resident connoisseurs care to enlighten us? Presumably not Casio since he spent time in Switzerland.

Tissot PRC 200 Chrono I believe. Decent watch, not to my tastes personally. Tissot are a decent brand. 

Edit: Looking at it again, starting to doubt it is. 

Edited by Netan Sansara

26 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

No surprise to see another scumdee fan just make stuff up, never heard of pusbook whatever the f*** it is, but as I said no surprise to see a scumdee fan spout pish, it's a scumdee trait so I won't hold it against you, I suppose you're another one of the deluded lot who still think scumdee are a premier club in Scotland, even though my memory doesn't permit me recalling you lot finishing top 6.

Pusbook meltdown guy confirmed. 

36 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I reckon it’s  a Tissot T Touch. I’ve got the same watch myself.  

Wife bought me it with orange strap!  I didn’t want anyone thinking it was a tangerine strap so I bought a black strap as a replacement.

71933E0A-742C-43D1-AEB0-18BA5E5F4911.jpeg

14 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

If McCann has found another gem, we can then immediately sign him to a 4 year contract only to have that roaster Rodgers (or the *** mob or some English team) start talking him up a month later and then a few months after that we'll see him being unveiled in a Septic jersey after we drop our pants and get spanked again. 

Being a football fan is so deflating honestly it's hard to believe anybody follows it seriously. I guess we live for the moments like 98th minute match winners, relegating your neighbours, celebrating with pals on away days, and following your team because it's in your blood. I'll be back in my seat hoping we beat County at the weekend because I can't help myself.

This sums up my feelings.  We play in a sporting competition where realistically only one team (possibly back to two in a few years) can win it because of money. The one with the most wins basically.

We rip into each other and celebrate getting one over a rival diddy club, whilst we practically don't acknowledge the team top of the league because they're so far removed.  It's pointless really when you think about it.

Its the elephant in the room in Scottish football that the media never seem to touch; how shite the lack of competition is.

I sympathise over losing a talented player to sit on someone else's bench. We had the same with O'Halloran when he was with us first time round.

We all are so used to it we carry on buying our season ticket accepting it as the norm. And yet, if all non-OF club supporters rallied round to force a change, such as a self-imposed financial fair play rules, limits on first team squad size etc, it could be brilliant. It wouldn't compare at all with other leagues in terms of quality, but it doesn't anyway.  Crowds would be huge.  It would be exciting.

Anyway, long winded way of saying I agree.

No surprise to see another scumdee fan just make stuff up, never heard of pusbook whatever the f*** it is, but as I said no surprise to see a scumdee fan spout pish, it's a scumdee trait so I won't hold it against you, I suppose you're another one of the deluded lot who still think scumdee are a premier club in Scotland, even though my memory doesn't permit me recalling you lot finishing top 6.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

4 x Scumdee in a three line post. Fucking hell, you're really not taking last weekend well at all :lol:

Also unsure why you're denying Randomguy's factual posts regarding your allegiances. See below. 

Happyaccie is indeed a Rangers fan

2018-02-02%2017.29.13.jpg

38 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I reckon it’s  a Tissot T Touch. I’ve got the same watch myself.  

Wife bought me it with orange strap!  I didn’t want anyone thinking it was a tangerine strap so I bought a black strap as a replacement.

71933E0A-742C-43D1-AEB0-18BA5E5F4911.jpeg

Nice piece Shadow.

This sums up my feelings.  We play in a sporting competition where realistically only one team (possibly back to two in a few years) can win it because of money. The one with the most wins basically.
We rip into each other and celebrate getting one over a rival diddy club, whilst we practically don't acknowledge the team top of the league because they're so far removed.  It's pointless really when you think about it.
Its the elephant in the room in Scottish football that the media never seem to touch; how shite the lack of competition is.
I sympathise over losing a talented player to sit on someone else's bench. We had the same with O'Halloran when he was with us first time round.
We all are so used to it we carry on buying our season ticket accepting it as the norm. And yet, if all non-OF club supporters rallied round to force a change, such as a self-imposed financial fair play rules, limits on first team squad size etc, it could be brilliant. It wouldn't compare at all with other leagues in terms of quality, but it doesn't anyway.  Crowds would be huge.  It would be exciting.
Anyway, long winded way of saying I agree.

I believe you are the man to take Scottish football forward. Now is your time.

I don’t give a f**k about how we can’t win the league, it’s been like that all my life. I just love Dundee FC (most of the time), I love going to Dens, great place and I get my joy from our small victories.

I cannot wait for tomorrow. Me and my son will be there, he loves it too. What could be better?

Imagine being in your 60s and using the word 'scumdee' and thinking it somehow passes as a valid insult. The irony of him being from Hamilton is almost too much to cope with. 

Anyway, hoping Muzz hits the ground running tomorrow and welcome to the new boy. Now the dust has settled let's hope for a solid performance and crack on from there. 

Thankyou 

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I don’t give a f**k about how we can’t win the league, it’s been like that all my life. I just love Dundee FC (most of the time), I love going to Dens, great place and I get my joy from our small victories.

I cannot wait for tomorrow. Me and my son will be there, he loves it too. What could be better?

Your wife going too? :P

58 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Nothing better, can't wait until my young lad is old enough to go. Ive took my lassies to a few games but  they are more interested in unicorns and little mix lol

59 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Top post mate.

I've mentioned before on here that I play hockey at what some would call a decent level. Think league two football. Used to get worked up about what team I got picked for but those days are fast fading.

Once I played with a guy who was utter gubbins. Should have been no where near the team despite being lightening quick. He was put through one-on-one with a minute to go in a tied game we had to win. There was a collective intake of breath, then he calmly rounded the goalkeeper and won us the league. Cue mad celebrations, pile of players on top of him etc. It was the only decent thing I can remember him doing on a pitch, but I would put money on him telling his kids about that goal.

Point is, no-one here is going to play for Scotland (except if you're listening in Jack, also perhaps Craig), Dundee aren't going to win the league in the foreseeable future. For all except the very best sport is about awesome moments and even the very best only get to sit up top for a little longer.