All things Dundee FC

How many of those wins have involved penalties? Hearts are a shite footballing side. Currently tremendous at conning the refs but it won't last.

Penalties are won by having fast direct skilful players driving into the box, unsurprising that you don't know much about that.

My comments before during and after our game against you lot have been spectaculary vindicated.Gawn dig up that thread for us mate, could be a laugh.

You're drunk and making a c**t of yourself.

Step away from the internet.

Because Hearts have been playing some magic football eh? The fact you are currently 2nd shows how inconsistent all the other teams have been because you are truly rank. Scraping a win against United FFS in the most eye bleeding game of football I have ever witnessed. I've no doubt we will come good, string a few wins together and bounce on up the league. I'll wave to you in the passing. The gap will be 8 points after our next game ;)

what did Dundee beat a pish United team eh no. Dundee will finish above hearts. You been on the drink the day mate:)

Tbf, one of these other Dundee trumpets should be pulling him up for that.

You've still to tell us why us beating Killie 4-0 was so amusing, why you're spiels have been vindicated - just over a quarter of the way into the season - and why me mentioning your weird typo speaks volumes.

It's almost as if your over-excitedness at your current league position has got you rambling nonsense.

You've still to tell us why us beating Killie 4-0 was so amusing, why you're spiels have been vindicated - just over a quarter of the way into the season - and why me mentioning your weird typo speaks volumes.

It's almost as if your over-excitedness at your current league position has got you rambling nonsense.

:lol: it was the posts from Dundee fans in the lead up to the next game against us which was amusing and posts by me before and after the game regarding what direction our respective seasons would go, and well i was very right and proved a lot of over excited dafties very wrong. I'm a Hearts fan m8, this league position is nothing new to us, it's expected, it's the shite trotted out from wee diddy teams fans before this season that makes it all the sweeter,

:lol: it was the posts from Dundee fans in the lead up to the next game against us which was amusing and posts by me before and after the game regarding what direction our respective seasons would go, and well i was very right and proved a lot of over excited dafties very wrong. I'm a Hearts fan m8, this league position is nothing new to us, it's expected, it's the shite trotted out from wee diddy teams fans before this season that makes it all the sweeter,

If you fail to provide a link to any of these alleged predictions I'm afraid I'm going to have to call bullshit on your drivel.

I'm also calling bullshit on the second part of your username.

Hearts_Man

Posted 08 August 2015 - 22:55

Junior League Sub

Gold Members235 posts0 warning pointsJoined: 30-May 15My Team:Heart of Midlothian

Kid Twist, on 08 Aug 2015 - 22:48, said:

Oh, Hearts_Man. Were you at the game today? 2-1 absolutely flattered you and if you honestly believe you will finish 2nd/3rd then you should be sectioned.

No, I'm watching the highlights just now, anyway where we finish is none of your concern, Dundee will need to be right at it every week to get top 6 which i think they will actually. we went away from home played poorly for 45 mins, improved enough in the second half and took the 3 points