All things Dundee FC

Genuinely sickening so many of you agree with speaking so ill of someone who's just died. 11 year olds read this forum, for all you know his grandchildren read this, get a fucking grip and restrain yourself.

Genuinely sickening so many of you agree with speaking so ill of someone who's just died. 11 year olds read this forum, for all you know his grandchildren read this, get a fucking grip and restrain yourself.

Well hopfully the kids that read this will learn that its not a good idea to beat your wife and drink yourself to death.

Ffs, what a sanctimonious bawbag

Edited by Caballero

Before I go on I've not said a word about him - good or bad.

I will say it doesn't sit well with me that a man who was notorious for drinking, domestic violence and theft is being portrayed as a great guy with all these statements from people about him now that he's gone. Where were all these great pals when he was drinking himself to death? Buying him a pint in the boozer most likely.

If you think people stating facts about him after his death is disgusting because the facts are unpleasant then I suggest its you who has the issues.

Perhaps if these great pals took more time to confront him with this truth when he was alive he'd still be here to tell his story. Much easier just to buy him another drink though.

As I say, you're opinions are your opinions. A public forum so close to his death isnt the place to be sharing them, not yet.

Aye we should wait until his football career has been celebrated first eh?

You should have the self decency to respect his family, its them that'll hear or read these comments, not him.

As I say, you're opinions are your opinions. A public forum so close to his death isnt the place to be sharing them, not yet.

I don't have an opinion on it, genuinely.

He was finished as a footballer so all I know about him is that he was a very good player before my time and a pretty shitty person during my time.

I'm not one for speaking ill of the dead but stating facts about them, as most on here have, is hardly doing so. What you do in life is your legacy, the good and the bad things have equal merit and to completely ignore one or the other is the preserve of those who tend to struggle with harsh realities and like everything sugar coated.

Were you as upset when thatcher/bin laden/ saddam shuffled off their mortal coil and people waded in heavily?

Were you as upset when thatcher/bin laden/ saddam shuffled off their mortal coil and people waded in heavily?

No, as its incredibly unlikely their grieving grandchildren would be reading Pie and Bovril

Banned from Carnoustie :lol:

Never knew he was such a troubled guy. If he was a 'normal' guy he'd be classed as jakey scum by everyone.

I get that he's a DAB legend and they'll mark his passing with various tributes. Fair enough.

Also, sympathies to his nearest and dearest. RIP

Ludo is the Dark Blues version of Shedka!

You what?

Eta: I also don't know why I'm being brought into this - I've zero clue what's going on. Barely been able to get on either forum for more than 10-15 minutes a day in the past week or so.

Edited by Ludo *1

Too many greenies to be given out over the last couple of pages to my fellow straight talking Dees.

I'm sure I can speak for all of us though when I say that we are devastated at the news that some of us may have lost the respect of RandomGuy.