All things Dundee FC

Have you seen much of the two players like? Bit much to be writing them off already! And we may well have had to pay a good chunk of their contracts up so might not have freed up as much cash as you'd think. In fact, in regards to Ferry - I can't see how we could have not paid him a fair amount as it was not as if he was unprofessional like the other two.

Roberts and the tank were given the option to leave by mutual consent or be sacked because of the way they lived there life's and turning up to training late and on a couple of occasions stinking of drink, the club tried to help them and gave them the benifit of the doubt but they never heeded the warnings, hence why they were completely dropped all together , as for ferry he may have got a little bit of a pay off not as much as you may think due to a clause in his contract,

I'd just like to congratulate Dundee on their last-minute signing of Danny Swanson. Must admit that I'm gutted he's gone elsewhere, but it's always a positive thing to see quality players in this league.

Danny would never sign for Dundee as he totally hates them, and would never sign for us 100% FACT

Ach, it was worth a try. Dundee United are also soooo yesterday, so I'll post the exact same thing in their thread.

Stop tempting fate you c**t, at least I done it with deals that were never happening :lol:

We're currently rattling the Dundee U20s btw, 2-0 up already with Chris Kane getting both

Stop tempting fate you c**t, at least I done it with deals that were never happening :lol:

We're currently rattling the Dundee U20s btw, 2-0 up already with Chris Kane getting both

Swanson to Dundee United is definitely happening though, hence my recent post on their thread. I feel a bit tearful but, ultimately, I wish him all the best.

Wasn't playing for our under 20's tonight, was there attending the game. Rumours that he will sign for us tonight, but I have been told we're not signing anyone else.

Plus now that Swanson has been released, more rumours that he might sign for us in the next few days, but I doubt it. Couldn'a handle that wee dab playing in Darkblue!