All things Dundee FC

Were one of you wearing an old school Dundee replica top with the red and white collar? I have a vague recollection of what Dee Man looks like but I didn't want to go up to a couple of random guys and say "are you on Pie and Bovril?" :lol:

That was indeed my good self wearing the retro 77-80 kit, Kid! Definitive confirmation will be if you heard me shouting "GET UP YOU FUCKING PUSSY" to that Juanma c**t. I was unfortunately sat with that Deejango guy and Biggie was about 5 seats along. Next time you see me give me a shout and I'll buy you a Capri Sun and a Snickers.

You caught my attention by standing up and gesturing towards the hearts fans. The gesture being sticking an imaginary needle in your arm and shouting "f**k off ya junkie b*****ds". I had a chuckle to myself and then realised you indeed may have been Dee Man. I'll be sure to say hello to you and Deejango next time our paths cross.

You caught my attention by standing up and gesturing towards the hearts fans. The gesture being sticking an imaginary needle in your arm and shouting "f**k off ya junkie b*****ds". I had a chuckle to myself and then realised you indeed may have been Dee Man. I'll be sure to say hello to you and Deejango next time our paths cross.

:lol:

The junkie gesture never gets old, just like the Albert Kidd song.

We might not have the budget to bring anymore in. We've got competition for places all over the park, but 4 injuries to any team at this level (Except Celtic) would spread them a little thin.

We might not have the budget to bring anymore in.

Stephen McGinn and Jim McAllister both had offers on the table for a while and the last signing we made was Nick Ross who Hartley has been after for a while. I reckon the budget is there and we'll probably end up using it but Hartley just wants to hold off and see how likely injuries are going to be in different positions.

harry94, on 09 Aug 2015 - 15:47, said:

Stephen McGinn and Jim McAllister both had offers on the table for a while and the last signing we made was Nick Ross who Hartley has been after for a while. I reckon the budget is there and we'll probably end up using it but Hartley just wants to hold off and see how likely injuries are going to be in different positions.

Those contract offers were made very early on, nothing to say that we pulled our deals off the table after netting other targets and using up the finances for them particularly given the lack of info and our decent amount of midfielders.

Aye defo come say 'Hello' be good to meet you :D

Don't see why people don't think Gowser is our best player. Only one to actually give a f**k in the second half and was booted to f**k yesterday because he was the only one threatening to make something happen.

If I recall right Gowser missed 8 league games and we picked up 2 points from them last season Thomson played in 7 of them. Thomson playing better this season but just can't manage a whole game

If I recall right Gowser missed 8 league games and we picked up 2 points from them last season Thomson played in 7 of them. Thomson playing better this season but just can't manage a whole game

Which is the reason why I think Gowser is more important. Yeah, Thomson is a great player, but pinning our midfield hopes on a guy who simply cannot last a full paced 90 minutes is just stupid.

As soon as its pointed out the Hearts fans didn't travel in the numbers they thought it's locked. Funny tbh.

Anyone else think the crowd was larger than the 8k plus announced?

Cox and Derry sold out, only a couple hundred left in main stand an hour before kick off and the decent Hearts figure of 2300.

Only empty parts were scattered seats in the home allocation of the mainer, the cat A away allocation in main stand and the first 4/5 rows of the shankly.

Given the attendance was approx 3000 short of capacity do you think we could have emptied the cox and seated everyone on the ground in the spare seats? I'm not convinced.