All things Dundee FC

Picture it - you're a policeman coming to the last hour of the hellish nightshift. One last call before clocking out. Reports of a domestic on the other side of Airdrie. The headlights illuminate the empty streets as your meatwagon snakes through the housing schemes. Your sat nav takes you to a grubby Airdrie block of flats. You don't like this part of town. You never have. The graffiti-covered closey door is open. You carefully tread between the broken bottles and syringes, like playing schemey twister. You tip-toe up the concrete steps as quietly as your boots will allow. The walkie-talkie's beeping reverberating around this concrete chamber. Your head turns as you reach the top floor. No.18 reveals itself to your left, the muffled sound of shouting can be heard through the walls.

You open the door and find yourself on the landing. A solitary lightbulb swings from the roof, accompanied only by a moth. The floor creaks with each step. The shouting grows louder. You turn the handle on the livingroom door, one step, two steps inside... The shouting stops.

BOOF! You are booted in the bollocks by Paul McGowan.

That, ladies and gents. Is why he is our best player.

Picture it - you're a policeman coming to the last hour of the hellish nightshift. One last call before clocking out. Reports of a domestic on the other side of Airdrie. The headlights illuminate the empty streets as your meatwagon snakes through the housing schemes. Your sat nav takes you to a grubby Airdrie block of flats. You don't like this part of town. You never have. The graffiti-covered closey door is open. You carefully tread between the broken bottles and syringes, like playing schemey twister. You tip-toe up the concrete steps as quietly as your boots will allow. The walkie-talkie's beeping reverberating around this concrete chamber. Your head turns as you reach the top floor. No.18 reveals itself to your left, the muffled sound of shouting can be heard through the walls.

You open the door and find yourself on the landing. A solitary lightbulb swings from the roof, accompanied only by a moth. The floor creaks with each step. The shouting grows louder. You turn the handle on the livingroom door, one step, two steps inside... The shouting stops.

:lol:

Kevin Thomson has won the league twice, the Scottish Cup once, the League Cup twice and has played in Europe.

Paul McGowan has won the League Cup once and battered three polismen.

Paul McGowan is the better player.

F**k sake, you just beat me to it.

Spot on.

Paul McGowan is the kind of guy who ignores playing the missions in Grand Theft Auto in favour of running up a 5 star wanted level and seeing how many pigs he can kill in a death-or-glory rampage. He's spent the summer sitting cross-legged in front of the telly, in his Dundee strip, gripping the control pad like it's a copper's throat and yodeling to himself as he explodes things on the screen before him. Boys like Gowser don't need pre-season training, he is good to go at all times.

I'd be delighted to see him capped for Scotland. Whilst wearing his tag.

Spot on.

Paul McGowan is the kind of guy who ignores playing the missions in Grand Theft Auto in favour of running up a 5 star wanted level and seeing how many pigs he can kill in a death-or-glory rampage. He's spent the summer sitting cross-legged in front of the telly, in his Dundee strip, gripping the control pad like it's a copper's throat and yodeling to himself as he explodes things on the screen before him. Boys like Gowser don't need pre-season training, he is good to go at all times.

I'd be delighted to see him capped for Scotland. Whilst wearing his tag.

:lol:

I've bought a 70's retro top for this cos I always feel like I should show my colours but hate scarfs and replica tops.

A navy red and white Fred Perry was the order of the day in recent seasons but it ... Erm.... Must've shrunk in the wash or something so I needed a new match day top. I fucking love this bad boy although buyer beware I had to go up from my usual size - must be small made....

Dundee are pish. Total and utter pish, not just normal pish. Boyd will score today and you'll be joint bottom of the league. You may just avoid bottom spot thanks to Ross county being at parkhead, but you'll still be joint bottom. Just the place you deserve to be you bunch of utter muppets. Can't see how you could rate mcpake, McGowan or any of your lot. Another season of bowing to the mighty tangerines. Yes we may not have a great season but its bound to be infinitely better than yours. Roll on the derbies for more beatings of your sh1t team. Won't be long till your in admin again as another owner gets bored and fecks off. I give you another 10 years of miserable existence before you disappear for ever. That will prob be about the same time McGowan gets out of jail for granny beating. Cos that's about his level isn't it?

Have a shit season fun boys and girls. Remember we'll always be watching and laughing at your inane attempts to pretend to be something worthwhile ;-)

Dundee are pish. Total and utter pish, not just normal pish. Boyd will score today and you'll be joint bottom of the league. You may just avoid bottom spot thanks to Ross county being at parkhead, but you'll still be joint bottom. Just the place you deserve to be you bunch of utter muppets. Can't see how you could rate mcpake, McGowan or any of your lot. Another season of bowing to the mighty tangerines. Yes we may not have a great season but its bound to be infinitely better than yours. Roll on the derbies for more beatings of your sh1t team. Won't be long till your in admin again as another owner gets bored and fecks off. I give you another 10 years of miserable existence before you disappear for ever. That will prob be about the same time McGowan gets out of jail for granny beating. Cos that's about his level isn't it?

Have a shit season fun boys and girls. Remember we'll always be watching and laughing at your inane attempts to pretend to be something worthwhile ;-)

^^^ Scrambling for verge of heads gone.

:D