All things Dundee FC

So Dens has good pies now? Lucky b*****ds.

I fucked up last night by ordering a normal peh, incorrectly thinking all of our scotch mince pehs were the Scott's steak mince.

The standard Sodexo peh is far superior to the Lindleys pish and cost £2. At half time I went for a pish and spotted the menu specifically said "dens park steak mince peh" so I had to order one, for research purposes you understand. £2.30 and well worth the additional 30p.

If we could get a butchers steak peh in I'll be delighted.

Good player. On the fringes of the first team squad but needs experience. Better for him than playing in the Dev Lg.

Good Good.Hope the deal goes through then,looks a fair size of a lad!.We badly need defenders in before the start of the league campaign :unsure:

Hartley rates him pretty highly. Been on our bench a lot last season but never been on the park. Getting to the point where he needs games under his belt!

matty Allan signed for 6 months happy with that:-)

matty Allan signed for 6 months happy with that:-)

Matty is a footballing defender (rather than a whack someone and lump the ball one) - he's excellent at organising the defence, or at least he is when playing with guys his own age).

I'm going to have a wee trip to Forfar on Saturday to hopefully photograph him making his debut.

Can anyone pass judgement on Kevin McBride? He's joined Airdrie this evening and will play tomorrow against Annan all being well.

One of the best players I've seen at dens. Never loses possession and has an eye for a defence-splitting through ball. Scored a handful of goals for us too. Gutted he's not still with us.

One of the best players I've seen at dens. Never loses possession and has an eye for a defence-splitting through ball. Scored a handful of goals for us too. Gutted he's not still with us.

Assuming this isn't sarcasm that is some review of him!

Happy with this signing.