All things Dundee FC

I can categorically confirm Paul Hartley reads PnB as he was flicking through just before HT and was heard to utter "f**k me Blacker, you can play right back too according to Peh n Bovril. Quality, f**k off to that side and get away fae is."

On an aside, I'm desperately looking for either of these shirts should anyone have one they'd be willing to part with. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1437257962.980597.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1437257979.595162.jpg

I doubt anyone still has these kits seeing as soon as you washed them they fell apart!

I can categorically confirm Paul Hartley reads PnB as he was flicking through just before HT and was heard to utter "f**k me Blacker, you can play right back too according to Peh n Bovril. Quality, f**k off to that side and get away fae is."

On an aside, I'm desperately looking for either of these shirts should anyone have one they'd be willing to part with. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1437257962.980597.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1437257979.595162.jpg

My old football team has a full set of the 1st strip you put up. We played in the uni league on a sunday with them.

I've still got the second top there, but it's not even white any more as I used to wear it out playing football all the time. It still fits which is worrying.

As for friendlies, the results really don't matter. It's all about trying new players, new systems and experimenting to see what works before the games that actually matter start. If some players aren't working hard enough, they won't be starting when the season starts so I expect in the next few friendlies the level of application to go up. Avoid injuries and don't suffer a humiliating defeat that can impact the squad before the season starts, the results aren't important.

I've still got the second top there, but it's not even white any more as I used to wear it out playing football all the time. It still fits which is worrying.

As for friendlies, the results really don't matter. It's all about trying new players, new systems and experimenting to see what works before the games that actually matter start. If some players aren't working hard enough, they won't be starting when the season starts so I expect in the next few friendlies the level of application to go up. Avoid injuries and don't suffer a humiliating defeat that can impact the squad before the season starts, the results aren't important.

Exactly.

I'm getting a lecture from a DAB on how we are a horrible club for letting Jimmy Mac face Celtic in his own in this tribunal.

His main thrust seems to be we are wrong for not representing someone who is not our player anymore yet United are correct to stay out of it as ciftci..... You guessed it.... Is not their player anymore.

Is this DAB logic or am I imagining a massive contradiction in his main point.

Apparently this shows we only cared about getting Utd/ utd players in trouble.

:D

I have the second one still.

Ken, come the 1st we'll be firing on all cylinders.

Pfft doubt it, we fucking love an opening day draw with Killie. Fucking cocks.

It's quite funny the improvement of our team since our first promotion.

Rab Douglas - Collecting his pension

Gary Irvine - Still here

Matt Lockwood - Collecting his pension

Neil McGregor - God knows where he is

Kyle Benedictus - Raith

Iain Davidson - God knows

Kevin McBride - God knows

Ryan Conroy - QotS

Jim McAlister - Wanking outside Ibrox

Mark Stewart - Raith?

John Baird - QotS?

No wonder we got fucking dicked all the time, that team is absolutely brutal.

The bench wasn't much better either, A. Baird, Declan Gallagher, Graham Webster, Leighton McIntosh, Jamie McCluskey and Jamie Reid.

How did we not set the lowest points total record?

I was under the impression he was retiring at the end of last season?

ETA can't remember the source where I got that from, but it's obviously bollocks since he's been allocated a squad number.

Edited by Dee Dee

Exactly, the boy still has a year left and it would be silly of him on his own behalf to retire when he could get paid for a further year.

I know the wage could be used elsewhere but we'd all do the same in his shoes.