All things Dundee FC

Sara looks like he was some player going by that footage. The Dundee team of that era must have enjoyed unprecedented success I'd imagine. Could somebody provide a summary of their achievements?

post-36539-14353993712862_thumb.jpg

Sara looks like he was some player going by that footage. The Dundee team of that era must have enjoyed unprecedented success I'd imagine. Could somebody provide a summary of their achievements?

Were probably the most entertaining team to watch in Scottish football in that era.

Just me who finds it astounding that one minute we have a Dundee fan claiming being a good team to watch is a major achievement, seconds before another laughs at a club who's been superior to his for the past decade?

Just me who finds it astounding that one minute we have a Dundee fan claiming being a good team to watch is a major achievement, seconds before another laughs at a club who's been superior to his for the past decade?

Not a major one, but it's an achievement being the most entertaining to watch in the league I think.

Probs m8.

What I find really astounding is how you came to that conclusion. Given Donnies post didn't mention anything of a major honour and he also said probably. Nothing like reading between the lines though.

More astounding revelations, hasty stat as I canna be bathered counting back through the thread. I reckon, at least two out of every ten posts on this thread are from the Perthshire way ferming types and add this, to the fact, a billy dainty deleted the original, superior IMO, Dundee thread because he couldn't handle a wee bit of cheek back. I think aw my brothers are quite right to follow your teams name with a wee laughing emoticon.

I'm astounded oot ma tits, lord knows they're big enough,you're astounded tbh.

I'll eagerly await the humorous reply of seething, heads gone, biyling etc. when in fact I'm just missing my fitba, ken?

Not a major one, but it's an achievement being the most entertaining to watch in the league I think.

Should get a trophy for it IMO

Anyway, a Killie fan is claiming Lee McCulloch was one of the best centre halves in the country, get over there :lol:

He was a frustrating player to watch, scored some really good goals but there were other games he could of scored even more.

Spot on. If he'd scored half the chances presented to him he'd have been a 20+ a season striker.

BBC Gossip page has Sam Stanton and Danny Handling both being told they can look for new clubs by Hibs today.

Also says that Iain Davidson is saying he's had offers from Scottish Championship, Scottish League One, England's League Two and a few offers from the Middle East but he's seriously considering an offer he's had from a team in Azerbaijan.

In other - Non Dee related gossip - Liam Craig is about to sign for Conference side Guiseley.