All things Dundee FC

Na more likely to be another diddy player signed ahead of St Johnstone on something like £8k a week tbh

We have given John Sutton 8k a week so he coming to Dens instead..... sorry you fanny.

Poor lambs. I'm sure you'll pull another great escape out of the bag when #admin3 is confirmed.

At your 12:30 press conference.

Big testimonial match against Bournemouth I heard.

oooh!!! Another one to add to that ever growing list of highights from the last 40 years.

The spawning of the Bourne-Dees.

Still, it'll be good to have another close link with a club. They'll help fill their buckets when #admin3 comes around.

Some stills of the ball capture - my pal has the red/burgundy hoody, fat lad has a white top on and can be seen going for the ball in the first pic.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435143983.419877.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435143996.842303.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435144007.489675.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435144018.319875.jpg

That poor b*****d! Ref should've got the cairds dished oot there!

Worried about where that leaves Harkins though. Hope Hartley still has him in his plans. This must mean that at least one of McGinn and McAlister are definitely not staying. Obvious bet would be McGinn.

Worried about where that leaves Harkins though. Hope Hartley still has him in his plans. This must mean that at least one of McGinn and McAlister are definitely not staying. Obvious bet would be McGinn.

Seems a 1 in 1 out move - I think Ross is the McGinn replacement. McGowan to sit deep with Thomson/Low, Ross and Harkins can both play further up the park?

He was one I was hoping we'd sign if we are trying to sign more than 1 player. We obviously need someone who can play left wing, but a creative attacking midfielder would be nice too.

Always thought he was under utilised at Inverness tbh - hope it works out for him.

I've only seen it mentioned on TDB forum, but someone mentioned he's equally adept at playing on the wing. I've only seen him play centrally, is that an option Caley fans or is he just a totally central player?

Na more likely to be another diddy player signed ahead of St Johnstone on something like £8k a week tbh

Nailed it