All things Dundee FC

The Americans have promised us more entertainment on match days. Should they follow the U.S. way then I expect the pies to be replaced with corn on the cob sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. And for there to be a "fan man" flying around the stands with a machine gun which shoots bubbles. Dee wok will be equipped with a cannon which fires t-shirts and Mardi Gras necklaces into the crowd. Of course, when he accidentally wipes out the fan man after a freak gust of wind sends him point blank in front of the cannon, this will all come to an end.

Fellow dee's...

My other half (also a dee) is currently fundraising to take part in a trek across the Great Wall of China in aid of the breast cancer charity CoppaFeel. As part of her fundraising, she is running an auction on Facebook of some DFC memorabilia we have gathered. It's not many items but some decent stuff. The items are as follows

1. 2014/15 home shirt signed by first team squad

2. Paul McGinns boots (signed and still a bit muddy)

3. Programme from speroni testimonial signed by Sara, caballero, nemsadze, carranza, ketsbaia and Charlie Adam

4. Framed signed print (78cm x 58cm) of Harkins scoring against Man city last pre season (courtesy of Derek Gerard photography)

5. Framed speroni testimonial shirt signed by Mr speroni himself.

There will be one item listed each night in the above order and each auction will run for 7 days.

Item 1 is listed as of 10pm tonight.

As I said it's only a few items but stuff worth having and all funds going to a great cause.

If anyone is interested in bidding then the link is below or alternatively feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance

Kev

https://www.facebook.com/events/809484372480883/

If I hailed from Hamilton I'd find shit on a stick brilliant.

I can't disagree that Hamilton's a shitehole however Dundee is hardly the pinnacle of wealth. I'm probably coming to Dens for the Everton friendly so I'll see if the pies still hold up.

I can't disagree that Hamilton's a shitehole however Dundee is hardly the pinnacle of wealth. I'm probably coming to Dens for the Everton friendly so I'll see if the pies still hold up.

Dundee is bidding for the next European City of Culture, I'll have you know.