All things Dundee FC

we have some really tough games in the run up to the split too, all top 6 games including a head to head with St Johnstone.

Its no problem, with a minimum of six points, after victory against the dabs and farmers.

Hamilton will be the ones kind enough to give up their top 6 spot for us. Not to worry.

If that's Meggatt signed, take it the boy from QOS won't be coming? Thought he was highly rated aswell.

Would still like to see a couple of wingers come in. Getting increasingly anxious about Boyle going to hibs for free at the end of the season and Harris going back aswell..

Hamilton will be the ones kind enough to give up their top 6 spot for us. Not to worry.

If that's Meggatt signed, take it the boy from QOS won't be coming? Thought he was highly rated aswell.

Would still like to see a couple of wingers come in. Getting increasingly anxious about Boyle going to hibs for free at the end of the season and Harris going back aswell..

Think the boy Holt would've required a significant development fee. Despite wild claims of us spending well outwith our means and breaking the budget to sign players like Loy on 3k a week (copyright foaming Falkirk fans) all while being £3million + in debt I think our board have probably realised he may have cost a bit too much.

The other possibility is that Dyer will be moved on and we will sign them both, which being honest looks like a great plan on paper but may be too expensive in reality.

LB options of K£vin Holt and Darryl M£ggat would show just how money we are.

I was talking to a Hibs season ticket holder yesterday who said Boyler was "fucking shite". I dunno what happens at training but I reckon he would benefit from some one on one coaching from an experienced winger. Hibs should get Keith Wright in for a few sessions with him. Then give us the new and improved Diddy Slayer back.

The other possibility is that Dyer will be moved on

Heard rumours Dyer will be away. Apparently he told Hartley that he couldn't play against GMS because he was too good for him. The writing was on the wall after that. (Assuming that rumour is true but may well be pish)

The top six battle comes down to a Dundee v Accies battle , yet again.

In all seriousness how many points will you guys get from five games aginst teams in the top six ?

Don't fancy Accies get get more than 4 points from last four games.

Interesting that Accies will play Ross County and Motherwell before Dundee play again, leaving you three games in hand at home to Aberdeen , Celtic and Utd.

Heard rumours Dyer will be away. Apparently he told Hartley that he couldn't play against GMS because he was too good for him. The writing was on the wall after that. (Assuming that rumour is true but may well be pish)

GMS absolutely ripped him every time we played them. Utd will still be a tricky proposition but I'm a bit more confident with that wee p***k gone.

If the above is true it's a pretty poor show from oor willie. You are supposed to test yourself against the best you can and relish the challenge, what he allegedly said shows an astonishing lack of confidence and ambition.

The top six battle comes down to a Dundee v Accies battle , yet again.

In all seriousness how many points will you guys get from five games aginst teams in the top six ?

Don't fancy Accies get get more than 4 points from last four games.

Interesting that Accies will play Ross County and Motherwell before Dundee play again, leaving you three games in hand at home to Aberdeen , Celtic and Utd.

We won't catch you imo. We had more chance of keeping ahead of St Johnstone but their results at tannadice and Celtic park put that to bed.

Accies will probably scrape top 6 but Killie might be worrying the edges along with Dundee.

Realistically I think we will wind up 7th at best. Hopefully I'm wrong though!

We won't catch you imo. We had more chance of keeping ahead of St Johnstone but their results at tannadice and Celtic park put that to bed.

Accies will probably scrape top 6 but Killie might be worrying the edges along with Dundee.

Realistically I think we will wind up 7th at best. Hopefully I'm wrong though!

We're going to fucking pump the hi-vis wearing guttersnipes over the road.

Strap yourself in, Deefiant, we're top 6 bound.

Dinna get how anyone can think it was StJ we were up against to get this top 6 place, was always gonna be Hamilton in freefall being the issue.

I can see us getting 6 points from the next 5 games, meaning if Hamilton do get the forecasted 4 (too low IMO) then we are in to talking about goal difference (of which we are 1 ahead).

All down to if Hamilton continue to flounder.

Dinna get how anyone can think it was StJ we were up against to get this top 6 place, was always gonna be Hamilton in freefall being the issue.

I can see us getting 6 points from the next 5 games, meaning if Hamilton do get the forecasted 4 (too low IMO) then we are in to talking about goal difference (of which we are 1 ahead).

All down to if Hamilton continue to flounder.

Beating them to top six by goal difference on the last day now that would be a laugh and slightly like old times