All things Dundee FC

After today's win, we are now 21 points from both 1st position and 12th position.

Finally starting to feel we've kept ourselves in this league. Anyone still worried?

No chance of us winning the league IMO.

Looking like a good result for us in Hamilton game today.

They are certainly on the slide so it's looking like 4 teams being involved for 5th and 6th place.

Looking at our fixtures, if we are to make top 6 we really need to be looking to beat motherwell and Ross County. Our last 5 games are really tough so might not pick up to many points there.

We are really good form results wise but the performances haven't been great and against the sides above us in league we won't get away with those types of performance

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Wasn't he reportedly never out of the pubs/clubs when he first signed? The amount of 'steaming' photos I've seen of him is far ahead of most other Dee's. (By steaming, I mean, people approaching him whilst drunk and asking for a photo - not saying he's been on the lash).

So we are well placed on 6th and might just grab that 5th placed spot as Hamilton continue to slip down the league. Hell we might even finish above Utd, who are suffering since selling Armstrong and GMS.

So my predictions at the start of the season look pretty solid. Also a few fans, one in particular, continuously slated Irvine and Stewart. They are two of our best players.

Still happy to take 10th spot?

Edited by tripc0de

United are on 45 points and we're on 39. If we'd have won our games against them it would be the other way about.

If we'd drawn both we would be on same points.

We didn't though so I don't really know what I'm getting at tbh.

United are on 45 points and we're on 39. If we'd have won our games against them it would be the other way about.

If we'd drawn both we would be on same points.

We didn't though so I don't really know what I'm getting at tbh.

I think what you wanted to say is "United are Shite."

Edited by dd23