All things Dundee FC

Alex Harris going the other way too.

That the wee dude with the mad black curly hair? Seem to mind him sticking out in a few games. Probably not him though.

Eta: Just checked - it's who I thought it was. I'm sure Hibs fans will tell me it must've been the only good games he's played or summit like dat.

Edited by Dee Man

Loan spell would be good for Boyle too. Needs to sort out his decision making before he can regularly start for a top flight side. Not that I believe for an instant we'd loan him to Hibs mind you.

Kostadin Bashov's goal scoring record for a 32 year old striker does not fill me with excitement tbh.

Don't know if it is him. Just took the Kostadin from here, 'bashed' it in wiki and he was the first that wasn't retired.

Aye, chuck Dylan out there. If he stays out the strippers on Saturday.

Haha what's this? Wee Dylan been getting caught along Rattray Street? :P

Fwiw give him a game, nothing to lose and from what I've seen with him he's some player, like a Harkins that can run. ;)

Kostadin Bashov's goal scoring record for a 32 year old striker does not fill me with excitement tbh.

Not sure if he is an out and out striker because the video I have seen him either can player right across the front, left right and centre. No serious injuries and is both footed. Seems to have a good first touch and looks like he enjoys his football. lol

Looks like Davo will be going out on loan. Saw in the paper that Morton tried to get him but he wants to play at a higher level than that.

You can hardly blame him - who'd want to play at that shitey level and in such a shitehole?

Hopefully it ain't that boy because if it is Hartley needs his fucking head tested. We do not need anymore strikers.

He needs to get a no nonsense hammer throwing centre half signed up pronto.

Konrad needs dropping, every week that goes by he becomes more and more of a liability.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app