All things Dundee FC

I'd like to know whats going on, either his head is fucked up with it all and he's not fit to play, or he's fine, and Hartleys just had enough and wont play him.

He'll be shitting it because he knows he will be getting a sentence. Will probably be fucking his head up.

He shouldn't worry though as he will be top dog in the jail in no time and be working on the big prison steam press barking orders out.

I like wee McGowan and really hope he stays.

You are Dundee's RandomGuy.

I think I'll be able to live with your devastating critique of my online posting style.

In others new, I've heard that McGowan is for sure on his way out; there's apparently a clause in his contract which in simple terms meant that if there was any trouble at all with the coppers that he would have his employment terminated. Not sure how accurate the source is, mind.

Like I've said before, the guys' passion for football is clear to see; would probably make a good captain for the Dee if he didn't constantly scream in the face of his team-mates, and of course if he stopped his apparent off-field antics. It's just a shame that it seems to be going a bit pear shaped for him. IF he does go, who would we sign to fill the McGowan shaped void?

Edited by DonnieDarko