All things Dundee FC

Dont think anyone was near him this month tbh (Johansens been great too however). I will hold my hands up and admit thinking he (Clarkson) was goin to be a squad filler and little else.

I don't think many people would have thought otherwise. Definitely one of those signings that was made with more hope than expectation but it has worked out incredibly well. Be interesting to see how his recent form affects his contract negotiations, he will be in a pretty good position to ask for a little bit more money!

If anyone wishes to pay a fiver to have a swatch of our accounts from 2013. Have at it: Link.

No clue why they're not publically available like usual.

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk

You can get a copy of any company accounts for £1 from here.

Now that Tommy Craig is getting punted at St Mirren, Supras has just attempted the worst trolling in the history of the internet by touting Hartley for the job :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Dee Man

Now that Tommy Craig is getting punted at St Mirren, Supras has just attempted the worst trolling in the history of the internet by touting Hartley for the job :lol: :lol: :lol:

This didn't happen, though, at all. My post was quite clear on what I meant, not once did I suggest Hartley would leave Dundee for St. Mirren - please do not lie so blatantly in future.

Also, if anyone is interested, please go to the Ched Evans thread to see what Dee Man thinks about women. You will never want to agree with him, on anything, ever again.

What a disturbed individual.

This didn't happen, though, at all. My post was quite clear on what I meant, not once did I suggest Hartley would leave Dundee for St. Mirren - please do not lie so blatantly in future.

Also, if anyone is interested, please go to the Ched Evans thread to see what Dee Man thinks about women. You will never want to agree with him, on anything, ever again.

I told you never to mention my name again and you have done it thrice since you obsessed little weirdo.

For the record, we were discussing one, single, solitary, individual woman.

Now please don't darken my door again. Thank you.

I told you never to mention my name again and you have done it thrice since you obsessed little weirdo.

c526f47bba453481bd091517ad02ae359cd77a0c

Shut your pus Supras.

Yes, I remember you saying that, and I also remember laughing at such an instruction and informing that I would break such an order, whenever I feel like doing so. It appears to have you positively riled - to the extent you are posting lies about me on irrelevant threads. I'm going to have some fun with this one,I think.

I encourage everyone to go and see Dee Mans thoughts on this disgraceful women, who had the temerity to be a victim of a rape. He's even making up accusations about messages she apparently sent.

It's truly sickening stuff. I'm surprised P&B hasn't banned him yet.

Shut your pus Supras.

Here's the scoop - if "Dee Man" hadn't come into this thread posting lies, I would never have even read this thread.

You're talking to the wrong person then, chump.

I read your posts on that thread. Pretty disgusting tbh.