All things Dundee FC

Dundee fans are fickle as f*ck.

Pre season, Tank was the best striker ever seen at Dens. Granted, things haven't turned out as everybody would have hoped, so far, but to label him shite is harsh. He a young boy coming to a new country which takes time to settle, and has also been carrying injuries.

Clarkson was also ridiculed on here by alot of people and now hes some sort of messiah.

Give the Tank a chance for f*cks sake!!

I was just reading this - http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/sport/dundee-fc/german-tank-on-way-back-boost-for-dundee-boss-hartley-1.668291

I was one of the ones calling Clarkson a daft signing, I'm ecstatic to have been proved wrong. Tankulic is far from shite.

Exactly. Heard people calling him 'the new Monti'

The most ridiculous statement i think ive ever heard.

I've got faith in the boy. Everyone else should to - Hartleys not one for speaking nonsense and is quick enough to cut people out if they are not in his plans (Nicky Riley anyone?)

All the reasons above are valid but the reasons for my faith are the quality of the goals he scored in pre season / the cup gamne. There were, headers, free kicks, tap ins, outside the box etc - you can't get lucky that much.

His main problem looked to me to be fitness - if he was carrying a knock that may go some way to mitigating that but he could certainly do with cutting out all the extra curricular dancing / shagging.

I've got faith in the boy. Everyone else should to - Hartleys not one for speaking nonsense and is quick enough to cut people out if they are not in his plans (Nicky Riley anyone?)

All the reasons above are valid but the reasons for my faith are the quality of the goals he scored in pre season / the cup gamne. There were, headers, free kicks, tap ins, outside the box etc - you can't get lucky that much.

His main problem looked to me to be fitness - if he was carrying a knock that may go some way to mitigating that but he could certainly do with cutting out all the extra curricular dancing / shagging.

Got even more respect for him now if hes pumping everything in sight. Luka Tankulic Tap Pumper.

He pumps who he wants.

Carlo Monti never got his hole.....

Edited by G*DogDFC

Agree. When I seen him against Accies youths couple of weeks ago he looked uninterested but as you say it could be down to carrying a niggle. Really want the Tank to come good.

Agree. When I seen him against Accies youths couple of weeks ago he looked uninterested but as you say it could be down to carrying a niggle. Really want the Tank to come good.

You seen my signature? I'm onto a winner with the Lex quote and he will be casting his nomination for manager of the year for Paul hartkey I'm sure but the Luka Tankulic goal counter is taking away from my overall sense of satisfaction :(

Never knew that. So wee Nicky is prevented from plying his trade and has to sign on til January? What a bullshit rule.

I can see him going to the European Court of Human Rights and getting the Riley Rule implemented. It'll be this generation's Bosman.

European Court of Human Rights rulings only apply to humans (the clue is in the name).

As a former Dundee FC player he is ineligible.

HTH. :)

Em can we have Gowser back please :P:(.

It must be said Dundee deserve credit for taking a few risks. Going for the young up and coming manager and buying into his beliefs. The summer signings were bold but they look to have paid off . Many people on here laughed,including many saints fans (myself included, still don't rate McPake but id take him at saints).

McPake's been excellent for us, bar yesterday's penalty faux pas. In fact, if I had to vote for a POTY right now, he'd be in there along with McGowan, Harkins, McGinn, Stewart and Clarkson. I wouldn't have a clue. Hopefully, all will become clear as the season goes on.

The confidence of having a keeper who has the bottle to leave his goal line, being about a foot shorter than the other keeper, is amazing.

Letheren really could learn a thing or two from Bain.

Exactly, you can see the difference in our defense with Bain in goal. With Letheren they look nervous.