All things Dundee FC

The Suns team of the week was embarrassing. They had stokes and Guidetti as the strikers.

Guidetti's form since joining Celtic has taken me by surprise. He was utterly useless playing for Man City at Dens in July. On that performance he wouldn't even have got a place on Dundee's bench.

Edit - in case other people never noticed he was on the pitch that day, he was the big blonde haddie who spent the first 45 minutes trying ineffectually to get anything out of McPake and Konrad.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

Guidetti's form since joining Celtic has taken me by surprise. He was utterly useless playing for Man City at Dens in July. On that performance he wouldn't even have got a place on Dundee's bench.

Might make-up a rumour that Man City tried to swap Guidetti for Tankulic after the friendly but we said no.

Edit - in case other people never noticed he was on the pitch that day, he was the big blonde haddie who spent the first 45 minutes trying ineffectually to get anything out of McPake and Konrad.

Konrad was outstanding in that match. Love wee Tam, some player.

Tankulic wasn't signed for us then :lol:

Not claiming to know the ins and outs of the story. I'm just passing on the rumour to see if anyone's heard anything more. Speculation is rife across the various social networking sites just now.

I thought he was half decent for City that day - the best of their attacking options

Anyone else heard the rumour that's going about Facebook and Twitter that Man City tried to swap Guidetti for Tankulic after the friendly but we said no?

100% true. I spoke to Pelligrini in Frews after the match and he told me that. The Tank was unplayable that day.