All things Dundee FC

You're a prime example of the sort of moron that the human species harbours.

Humans like the idea of culling off animals, it's about time c***s like you were shot and sold for your blubber.

I hope you have another level of seeth you can go to when you lose your bet. It would be disappointing if this is the level of your apoplexy.

What I tried to ask. Angry mod Nizzy then PMd me in rage asking why I asked it and that I shouldn't be getting involved

Hmmm...not quite. I asked why you find it necessary to involve yourself in contentious issues that have the square root of naff all to do with you. A query that's part of a wider chain that began with you practically begging for a warning or ban on the back of the NDD debacle.

If we're being totally transparent, I also suggested you get a hobby.

Edited by Nizzy

Hmmm...not quite. I asked why you find it necessary to involve yourself in contentious issues that have the square root of naff all to do with you. A query that's part of a wider chain that began with you practically begging for a warning or ban on the back of the NDD debacle.

If we're being totally transparent, I also suggested you get a hobby.

What does it have to do with nearly all of posters on here? Unless you're gonna tell me you messaged them all too

Genuinely beginning to get a bit creeped out by BarraJag's obsession with me.

He's a strange one alright, one minute he's slagging anything to do with DFC the next he's practically trying to suck us off. He's either bipolar or on blob. For the record I prefer it when he doesn't like us.

He's a strange one alright, one minute he's slagging anything to do with DFC the next he's practically trying to suck us off. He's either bipolar or on blob. For the record I prefer it when he doesn't like us.

Glad I'm not the only one to notice this, reeks of multiple personality disorder. Would explain the multiple accounts tbf

A fitting last post before being banned. Kudos to whatever mod finally done it.

He'll be back within an hour or so, as he's probably already making alias accounts in his excitement