All things Dundee FC

I'm willing to give him a chance if he is signed obviously, but it's a worry that he's not done much since his Motherwell days. I'm sure he was most recently released by a team relegated to the Conference.

Having said that if anyone can bring out the best in him then it's Hartley.

We are been linked to Nicky Riley, thoughts? I was under the impression that he'd do a job at most championship clubs never mind league 1.

One of our best players in our last premiership campaign.

Unfortunately his knees and muscles are composed of shite and Sellotape.

Get him fit he will waltz league 1.

I just said I think it will be a poor signing and it's not one that excites me. I'm aloud my opinion and I'm happy to be proved wrong but I don't think he's our solution to scoring goals.

Of course your allowed an opinion. It's just irritating that so many of our fans write off a player before the inks even dry on the contract. Let the guy get in and settle. He has been signed by our manager (possibly) who is employed to do right by the club! So far I have no doubt in my mind that PH is the man for the job!

Clarkson has bags of experience and let's be honest- most levels of football in England are as good as- if not better than our league. With the right team around him, good coaches and the support of the fans he could turn out to be a steal.

I like the fact we are signing players with a point to prove as well as promising youngsters. These guys all have a fire in their bellies. Look at McPake- written off as a has been, injury prone donkey- yet the guy had been given an opportunity and is shining!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion- doesn't mean it's right.

I truly hope you are proved wrong (I'm sure you do too!) if DC signs.

That's not the way this software works (Most forums also work exactly the same). Even if the orginal posters account had been deleted, his name would probably resort to the default 'Anonymous', or 'Banned' etc leaving all their threads and posts intact. There should be an admin or moderator log letting you know one way or another anyway.

I susupect that NND took a hissy fit (again) and deleted or put the thread or hidden himself.

That isnt how it works, but thanks for taking the time to tell us.

As has already been said, there is a way of banning accounts on the site that deletes all the posts. Only Div has access to try and restore them.

Of course your allowed an opinion. It's just irritating that so many of our fans write off a player before the inks even dry on the contract. Let the guy get in and settle. He has been signed by our manager (possibly) who is employed to do right by the club! So far I have no doubt in my mind that PH is the man for the job!

Clarkson has bags of experience and let's be honest- most levels of football in England are as good as- if not better than our league. With the right team around him, good coaches and the support of the fans he could turn out to be a steal.

I like the fact we are signing players with a point to prove as well as promising youngsters. These guys all have a fire in their bellies. Look at McPake- written off as a has been, injury prone donkey- yet the guy had been given an opportunity and is shining!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion- doesn't mean it's right.

I truly hope you are proved wrong (I'm sure you do too!) if DC signs.

You're qute happy to defend Clarkson and are annoyed at people writing him off yet you have effectively written Tankulic off after 6 competitive games?

Tankulic clearly has ability but needs to settle into the SPL properly, something you are fine to let Clarkson do - I assume he only gets 6 games as well?

If he signs he gets 100% backing from me, you rightly point out McPake, Peaso & Thomson etc were all written off at this level yet have been performing so far so no reason Clarkson can't do the same - you do however have to be realistic and say the way he has gone through clubs in pre-season (at and below our level) doesn't inspire immediate confidence.

You're qute happy to defend Clarkson and are annoyed at people writing him off yet you have effectively written Tankulic off after 6 competitive games?

Tankulic clearly has ability but needs to settle into the SPL properly, something you are fine to let Clarkson do - I assume he only gets 6 games as well?

If he signs he gets 100% backing from me, you rightly point out McPake, Peaso & Thomson etc were all written off at this level yet have been performing so far so no reason Clarkson can't do the same - you do however have to be realistic and say the way he has gone through clubs in pre-season (at and below our level) doesn't inspire immediate confidence.

How have I written off the tank? I haven't even mentioned the guy! Lol!!! I think you might need to check back my posts!

I'm a huge fan of the tank and I know he will come good!

Just to keep everyone in the loop, the Fife Dark Blues night with Cammy and Bobby has had to be cancelled/postponed. I'm not sure why at the moment but for those that were planning on going, as soon as I know when it's back on I'll put another wee ditty on here. Apologies for the short notice.

How have I written off the tank? I haven't even mentioned the guy! Lol!!! I think you might need to check back my posts!

I'm a huge fan of the tank and I know he will come good!

I stand corrected - I got my Scott's and my Steve's mixed up.

Sorry lad!

There were a few thinly veiled pops at the tank and I've managed to quote the wrong post. Having a mare today haha!

John Nelms seems to love attention.

Back page of the Tele:

Love it or not, seems a daft way to go about getting it.

If he really wants to put the lad in the shop window there must be ways of doing it that doesn't needlessly piss off fans.