All things Dundee FC

Banning a poster doesn't automatically result in the deletion of threads/posts.

That's not the way this software works (Most forums also work exactly the same). Even if the orginal posters account had been deleted, his name would probably resort to the default 'Anonymous', or 'Banned' etc leaving all their threads and posts intact. There should be an admin or moderator log letting you know one way or another anyway.

I susupect that NND took a hissy fit (again) and deleted or put the thread or hidden himself.

Pretty much this. Looked horrific tbh, and last I heard he was on trial at Clyde. If he's still available after that then its a worry surely

I will hold judgement on him until I have seen him play a few times. People are too quick to judge a player first without giving them a chance first.

Edited by BlueDee

I will hold judgement on him until I have seen him play a few times. People are too quick to judge a player first without giving them a chance first.

Yeah the two games he played were in what was effectively our youth side, against two full strength sides. He looked woeful on the ball though, and even the basics like controlling or passing the ball were missing. Possibly justs need confidence tbh, his pedigree suggests he'd score at this level

Greg Stewart has got better each game pretty much. Against Celtic he was played as a midfielder I thought but he coped really well. He's been a bit of good business for us I think. I'm more than happy to have him start games and I can see him being quite important for us as he develops with full time SPL matches.

I agree with this, the same can be said for Mcginn and Dyer. The difference in the PH squad in the way they play, is like night and day from last year.

Yeah the two games he played were in what was effectively our youth side, against two full strength sides. He looked woeful on the ball though, and even the basics like controlling or passing the ball were missing. Possibly justs need confidence tbh, his pedigree suggests he'd score at this level

I would assume that his fitness and needing some real game time might be why his confidence is lacking. I remember someone saying he was named motherwell player of the year a few years back?

I would assume that his fitness and needing some real game time might be why his confidence is lacking. I remember someone saying he was named motherwell player of the year a few years back?

2007-2008 I think it was

2007-2008 I think it was

Yeah things could have drastically changed since then. Well, I still welcome him to Dens and reserve judgement. Will come back and update you on my thoughts in a few weeks. lol

Edited by BlueDee

Some of our fans do my nut in!

If the Clarkson thing is true then let the guy get into the dressing room and kick a ball before deciding he's a crap signing!

How many of you berated Nade then made him a cult hero?

I trust Paul Hartleys judgement over any random championship manager on Pie and Bovril!

The last thread had its moments but nothing of any great value was lost. It's pretty mad how much the Dundee threads/posters style has changed in the 2 years since we were last on this forum. It's totally different. We even made granny danger funny sometimes.

I never got q ticket for the derby I was working right ove

The last thread had its moments but nothing of any great value was lost. It's pretty mad how much the Dundee threads/posters style has changed in the 2 years since we were last on this forum. It's totally different. We even made granny danger funny sometimes.

I never got q ticket for the derby I was working right ove

I agree with this, the same can be said for Mcginn and Dyer. The difference in the PH squad in the way they play, is like night and day from last year.

I'm guessing it's the same with zee Jarmans, we seem to have picked up some good players from 'nowhere', its good to see. I wonder how many guys lower down the leagues could be hoovered up and brought on with the right management.

If the Clarkson thing is true then let the guy get into the dressing room and kick a ball before deciding he's a crap signing!

I trust Paul Hartleys judgement over any random championship manager on Pie and Bovril!

I just said I think it will be a poor signing and it's not one that excites me. I'm aloud my opinion and I'm happy to be proved wrong but I don't think he's our solution to scoring goals.

Totally agree with this, he has proved himself at this level and played in the same Scotland team as Hartley but is knocked by daftys on here before even seeing him, Hartley realizes the Tank isn't working and Peaso can't last 90 mins at this level so another experienced striker is needed as you can't rely on Wighton to go an score 10, 15 goals as it's his 1st season at this level and he's only 17! (He is a wizard and I want him to play but he has a lot of pressure on him and don't want to burn him out)!!!