All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Pre season friendlies announced before we have players to play in them.

Indeed. Going to have to be a busy spell. Maybe when players come back from Shagaluf there will b some rapid action. 

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Pre season friendlies announced before we have players to play in them.

To be fair we have a team now, we are all just praying it’s not the one that’ll start the competitive stuff.

Legzdins

French/Ashcroft/Shaughnessy/Kerr

Byrne/Mulligan

McCowan/Cameron/Tiffoney

Rudden

Sharp

Reilly

Assorted Youths

41 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

I mean, I’m guessing you’re referencing the Scottish Cup final (have you had a Dundee fan thank you for that one today yet? If not, thanks!), but considering he’s won the Premier and Champions Leagues since then that’s probably not the stick to beat him with.

I wouldn't pay any attention to Tam, a Walter Mitty/coke dealer/farmer barleycorn/fantasist. IMO.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

How many more are we expecting in?

Quite a bit I should expect. Currently even with McGhee signing we will only have 12 outfielders and 2 goalies.

For comparison, we went into our first league game of the season last year with 22 outfielders, and that's not including Jay Chapman and his albatross of a contract which we hadn't got rid of yet.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I had a feeling McGhee wouldn’t sign on with the travelling from East Kilbride. I’ve nothing to back this up but I think he would have signed for Partick if they went up. Anyway, happy with him staying on as he’s versatile and always gives 100%.