All things Dundee FC

23 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I pronounce Dundee United relegated.

Lorraine Kelly, Peter Pawlett, Tangerine Boiler Suited morons, Hooley, Johnny Russell, The Snug Bar, Granny Danger, Friockheim, Montrose and the outer regions of East Angus, all the twats who have switched sides for 'success', John Rankin, Sieb Dijkstra, The Banter Bus, Fife Arabs, Paul Sturrock and Alfie fae Lochee.

Get it round every single one of you DAB associated fannies. Natural order has been restored in the City of Dundee.

I hope United rot in the lower leagues for many years to come. Whatever the length of time it goes without saying that Gibby82 will still have his 70s blonde ABBA Hairstyle perched on his quite frankly embarassing nut whilst Granny Danger will remain a burden on our NHS with his intake of food.

As Dundee fans like to do on here we must Thank some special people. Mark Birghitti, Agent Jack Ross and Fat Tony Ashgar. All are welcome at Dens anytime they like.

A delightful roaring crescendo tonight in the final ten minutes as the boos rang out whilst the unorganised march back to Angus and The Snug began. This season has been quite incredible in the success of these unorganised marches down Tannadice way- not so much the organised ones.

Thankfully the Tears and Snotters from Yenited fans can be readily washed away from the faces, I'm sure the 'Flag Team' of Tannadice can cut nice squares out of the 'Premier team representing the City' flag that was unfurled at the last derby and dish them out to the poor wummin and Children that make up the healthy majority of Tannadice who will be in emotional tatters this evening.

What a lovely season to be a Dark Blue. As most know it's in the blood with Dundee fans and the following of the club goes back generations. Many who seen the uprising of the vile Dayglo fuds across the road will be smiling down from above tonight as Dundee once again are the finest team in the City.

Roll on Sunday

Thank you.

Yes, sums it up perfectly!

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

Doolan has done tremendous things with Shartick Pissle, but he's one of them. He loves that club and I think it would take something down south to take him away from them.

CcDa.gif

10 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

The split is stupid as it stand Motherwell should be 6th and that’s that

Scottish league is just mental.

Not really, Motherwell have played the worst sides in the league in their remaining 5 games. St Mirren have played the best. So this would be expected to happen. 

Crazy it is, but to be expected every year considering how tight the league is outwith the top two

41 minutes ago, K.T said:

Dundee - sack manager for winning the league

Dabs - reward manager who got them relegated with a 2 year deal.

Which is worse?

Demanding better always better than accepting mediocrity. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Demanding better always better than accepting mediocrity. 

Fingers crossed we get someone better then. I’m unconvinced at this point but admittedly know nothing.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

Fingers crossed we get someone better then. I’m unconvinced at this point but admittedly know nothing.

Depends entirely on why they sacked Bowyer, but if they just didnt trust a guy who stumbled across the line in a Championship season where his main rivals won about 2 games in 3 months then it seems fair enough to punt him and try for better regardless of who you hire.

10 hours ago, AlanPartridge said:

Looking forward to the derbies next season.

Don't say things like that - you'll only encourage the Tractor Humpers to consider the games between us as a derby. 

I am actually a little sad that there won't be any actual derbies next year because they're generally good fun and a solid money spinner but United being relegated is incredibly amusing.