All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Yes it does indeed , and it’s even more of a shithole than before , I was in there about 2 years ago for a function , and when I went to the toilets , there was a lump of human shit in the urinals , when I went and reported it I was told they’d get it sorted soon , it was still there at closing time , writing on the walls outside says , get your coke here with an arrow pointing to the Arctics front door , it’s has to be the mankiest pub in Dundee 

It's probably still there I'm guessing. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Do you think Nelms regrets falling out with Bowyer at this stage?

I'd just like for him to realise the common denominator over the past couple of seasons in the failure to attract their targeted managers.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Do you think Nelms regrets falling out with Bowyer at this stage?

I'm steeling myself here. I think he'd probably take the job himself rather than go back to Bowyer, even though we're in this situation. 

All this chat of human defecation makes me think Ian McCall is a shoe-in, or should that be an in-shoe, for the vacant manager's role.

Thank you.

Edited by jagfox

McCall and Neilson as co-managers with Coyle as assistant and Nelms on transfers would be the ultimate nightmare scenario. I still wouldn't put it past Jonny Boy Nelms to come out with some mental set up and consign us to relegation before this Premier League season has even finished. 

45 minutes ago, K.T said:

What would Jocky be thinking about I wonder.

"Ken wha wid be the perfect foil for Wullie Falconer?... Claudio Caniggia!!. Eh'll bring it up wi the board the morn"

Edited by Boo Khaki

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Stephen Wright, our Head of Youth is potentially leaving next.

Off to Rangers apparently.

must admit I don’t particularly follow the youth team or reserve leagues, is it baring any fruit ?,for the life of me I can only think of robertson, mulligan and Cameron being any of note

Anything been announced on Gaz yet, kinda just assumed he’d walk into a job down south while his stocks high(in Scottish at least)

John Nelms' doing what John Nelms' does best, unstructured yet to be expected absolute chaos.

Is he related to Tim Keyes, hence this ongoing tolerance of business ineptitude? Or is this down to Mr Keyes general lack of interest, taking also into account the publicly silent Mr Strachan and his obvious inverted influence on Mr Nelms.

Get the cheque book out for the two fellers below. I assure you we will fill your imaginary new stadium, or in the meantime happily at Dens Park. To be employed as manager and assistant manager, in that order.

Regards and thank you.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_6d8e324e-5914-11ec-81f2-17f963b74220.thumb.jpg.fbf74f7a9d0a657aaf859133a6c1f083.jpg

download(21).jpg.04db379bcfae567ab189e73c94231772.jpg

2 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

John Nelms' doing what John Nelms' does best, unstructured yet to be expected absolute chaos.

Is he related to Tim Keyes, hence this ongoing tolerance of business ineptitude? Or is this down to Mr Keyes general lack of interest, taking also into account the publicly silent Mr Strachan and his obvious inverted influence on Mr Nelms.

Get the cheque book out for the two fellers below. I assure you we will fill your imaginary new stadium, or in the meantime happily at Dens Park. To be employed as manager and assistant manager, in that order.

Regards and thank you.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_6d8e324e-5914-11ec-81f2-17f963b74220.thumb.jpg.fbf74f7a9d0a657aaf859133a6c1f083.jpg

Ross has turned us down twice, be an absolute embarrassment even approaching him again.

16 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Regards and thank you.

Think the Jack Ross ship has sailed TCM, unfortunately, think it would have been a good fit though.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

Ross has turned us down twice, be an absolute embarrassment even approaching him again.

Appreciate and accept that sentiment my man. However if these guys (Nelms and Strachan) have our club's best interests at heart rather than their piss water stain ego's, they have to swallow their pride and do the right thing.

That's certainly preferable to Neil McCann, Jim McIntyre, James Mistake and then the already retired Mark McGhee.

Callum Davidson, holy shit, is that the best standard these clowns can come up with?

Disappointing.

Edited by This Charming Man

18 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Appreciate and accept that sentiment my man. However if these guys (Nelms and Strachan) have our club's best interests at heart rather than their piss water stain ego's, they have to swallow their pride and do the right thing.

That's certainly preferable to Neil McCann, Jim McIntyre, James Mistake and then the already retired Mark McGhee.

Callum Davidson, holy shit, is that the best standard these clowns can come up with?

Disappointing.

Looks like with what we are offering we aren't even looking in the bargain basement, we're in the damaged goods category.

I'd bite your hand off for a Martindale, Lennon, Neilson type but just can't see it.