All things Dundee FC

On 03/04/2023 at 19:58, Liam899 said:

What’s the situation with Cameron? I fear he’s off after the season. The guy is absolute class. 

He's been linked with numerous parts time clubs as he may be going to University post summer.

Just been to the shop to renew my season ticket and there was no fuss, it only took two minutes and they had the new tickets ready to be handed out there and then. 

What exactly is going on here? I demand an explanation from the club as to why there wasn't the usual hassle to find my details, a computer malfunction that meant my seat had already been allocated to someone else and the vague promise that my ticket would be available "before the new season begins...". Simply unacceptable for a Dundee FC customer interaction. 😉

5 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Just been to the shop to renew my season ticket and there was no fuss, it only took two minutes and they had the new tickets ready to be handed out there and then. 

What exactly is going on here? I demand an explanation from the club as to why there wasn't the usual hassle to find my details, a computer malfunction that meant my seat had already been allocated to someone else and the vague promise that my ticket would be available "before the new season begins...". Simply unacceptable for a Dundee FC customer interaction. 😉

This is an alternate universe 

Went in the shop on Saturday to renew mines and the two kids seasons tickets (u12) was told I couldn’t renew the kids season tickets unless I had the kids passports? Anyone else been told this. I’ve renewed season tickets for years and never been asked this. 

32 minutes ago, thedees said:

Went in the shop on Saturday to renew mines and the two kids seasons tickets (u12) was told I couldn’t renew the kids season tickets unless I had the kids passports? Anyone else been told this. I’ve renewed season tickets for years and never been asked this. 

When I went in to renew me and my boys season tickets he told me I should have brought id for the kids but I didn't have any as I didn't think I would need it as they have been on the system for a few years as season tickets holders (one is 6 the other is 2) so it's not like they are close to being 11 or 12.. he gave me them season tickets anyway.

33 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

If things were to go our way this weekend or with our game in hand would that be the first time this season Dundee have been top of the league? Did we have a brief stint when we beat Ayr away 2-0 back in December? 

Aye we were top at Xmas.

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Any local guys that play 5s/7s, could you give me a shout if you need a player? Haven’t play since the 2nd lockdown and I’m desperate to play football again. Thank you. 

Was contemplating getting something set up for (my preference) a Sunday. I can get pitches etc easily enough but I just can't be fucked taking money etc.

6 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Was contemplating getting something set up for (my preference) a Sunday. I can get pitches etc easily enough but I just can't be fucked taking money etc.

Is there not apps you can get for getting money off folk now?

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Any local guys that play 5s/7s, could you give me a shout if you need a player? Haven’t play since the 2nd lockdown and I’m desperate to play football again. Thank you. 

Hiya Shaun, Hiya Pal!