All things Dundee FC

I quite like it but that's usually my stance with all of them because I'm not that bothered and the same goes for what badge we're using.

Does anyone know if it's just the hamilton game that's discounted or is it all 4 of the remaining home fixtures? I think it's only the Hamilton game so far but I thought I read a comment somewhere unreliable saying it's all 4.

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

The wreath is a fucking beauty. Agree also the lettering without the shield is miles better.

When I was a young Dee my old man painted the entire wall in my bedroom like a flag blue, white and red. In the middle the beautiful wreath which he spent many hours stencilling and painting. Im pretty sure it was in a match day magazine all those years ago but I don’t have it anyway. I would love to see it return as one of my favourite Dundee tops of all time was the hydro electric one with thon badge, the one Grady was wearing when he spanked in that goal at tannadice.Β 

Whats the deal with the shankly for Saturday? I see the Derry is filling up nicely but doesn’t look like anyone has taken the plunge yet?Β 

Thank you.Β 
Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

When I was a young Dee my old man painted the entire wall in my bedroom like a flag blue, white and red. In the middle the beautiful wreath which he spent many hours stencilling and painting. Im pretty sure it was in a match day magazine all those years ago but I don’t have it anyway. I would love to see it return as one of my favourite Dundee tops of all time was the hydro electric one with thon badge, the one Grady was wearing when he spanked in that goal at tannadice.Β 

Whats the deal with the shankly for Saturday? I see the Derry is filling up nicely but doesn’t look like anyone has taken the plunge yet?Β 

Thank you.Β 
Β 

Β 

My mum made me a birthday cake based on the model of the old Magners white strip, with the red and blue stripe going down diagonally and she painstakingly made the wreath badge on it as well. Very lucky that day as I got to meet Jim Duffy while the team was out at Camperdown doing fitness work.Β Β 

I may have missed it a few years ago with the badge change, but was there any reason given why we moved away from the wreath?Β 

Just purchased a new season ticket. Roll on another year of Derry ups and downs.

Let's pump the Hamilton tomorow and steer away from this league of utter diddies on our way. If all goes Pete Tong then I'll simply get on with it (with initial rants) and watch the team in the Championship. At the end of the day there's worse things in life that can happen. I'm looking forward to Arbroath next week and a day out and I couldn't particularly give a shite about being in the Championship when thinking about it.

Roll on these perma-diddies tomorrow and whatever next season brings.

Thank you.

Please consider donating if you are heading to Dens this afternoon! We urgently need donations of these items πŸ‘‡

🍚 Rice, Pasta & Jar Sauces
πŸ₯« Tinned Meat, Fish & Vegetables
πŸ₯£ Cereal & UHT Milk
πŸͺ₯ Toothpaste & Shampoo/Shower Gel

Tackling food poverty
#Taygether 🀝

FANS SUPPORTING FOODBANKS DUNDEE (76).png

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Some performance today. Should’ve been double figuresΒ 

Imagine that being or biggest criticism, Arbroath last night and raith also doing us a turn,

Β 

Have a great weekend sir.