All things Dundee FC

Do you think GazBo will finally see that having McGhee & Maguire in midfield is a ridiculously awful pairing? Neither of them have any kind of creative spark and their roles appear to consist exclusively of giving the ball away or appearing in attacking positions and not knowing what to do with the ball when they get it.

Would also like to see Hannant get a start, he looks like he might be a significant upgrade on McCowan.

Been fairly quiet from me on here recently but the last two games scunnered me. 

Team selections and player performances have yet again made us miss opportunities. 3 points from tonight if we are to somehow not let Queens Park run away with this. 

Mulligan must not start - sorry, promising youth and all that but he's been miles off it since even before his sending off at Ayr. Maguire and Mcghee is not the combination. In an ideal world I'd like Kerr on the bench, Mcghee at RWB with Williamson alongside Maguire and Clampin in place of Marshall but that is not going to happen is it?

Like I said in the Thistle thread, I don't think Bowyer still knows his best 11 which is frightening as we are nearly in March. 

Let's make sure another opportunity is not missed tonight and get 3 points.

10 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Been fairly quiet from me on here recently but the last two games scunnered me. 

Team selections and player performances have yet again made us miss opportunities. 3 points from tonight if we are to somehow not let Queens Park run away with this. 

Mulligan must not start - sorry, promising youth and all that but he's been miles off it since even before his sending off at Ayr. Maguire and Mcghee is not the combination. In an ideal world I'd like Kerr on the bench, Mcghee at RWB with Williamson alongside Maguire and Clampin in place of Marshall but that is not going to happen is it?

Like I said in the Thistle thread, I don't think Bowyer still knows his best 11 which is frightening as we are nearly in March. 

Let's make sure another opportunity is not missed tonight and get 3 points.

Well said, defence and midfield is just common sense, f**k knows how Bowyer can't see it.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

We keep losing and he may end up being binned before that.

That was a tactically inept performance.

I’ve stuck up for him but the last three games have been awful from start to finish. Poor starting 11, no idea how to change the game in our favour and not knowing how to get the best out of his players. 

Dreadful Bowyer.

Don't care if McGhee scored his performance was insipid - ball control, passing and all round midfield performance was atrocious. 

Cameron was woeful and should've been hooked at half time along with McMullen who should've never started after his final balls at the weekend.

Williamson comes on and creates a goal within five minutes while McGhee and Maguire clog their way about the pitch.

Simply not good enough, we have the squad to win this league but the manager is getting it wrong. Sort it out.

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

We keep losing and he may end up being binned before that.

That was a tactically inept performance.

Nice guy and all that, but every week it's the same fucking crap. Had enough of it, just my opinion though.