All things Dundee FC

We can't keep being as profligate as we are - it's happening too often for my liking.

The substitutions today were baffling. Why keep one up front at all times? Jakubiak on for McMullen would have been the logical change and Williamson to come on for Mulligan.

Tuesday could make or break our season

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

We can't keep being as profligate as we are - it's happening too often for my liking.

The substitutions today were baffling. Why keep one up front at all times?Jakubiak on for McMullen would have been the logical change and Williamson to come on for Mulligan.

Tuesday could make or break our season

Yeh, I think it’s becoming too predictable for the opposition’s defence.  Is there no way Bowyer could find space in the team for Robinson and Jakubiak to partner upfront?  Play with one wide player with McMullen given the freedom of either wing?  Sub him around the 65 minute mark for McCowan if he’s tiring or it’s not coming off for him (like today).

A lot of needless pressure now on Tuesday’s game.

reap what you sow, Bowyer.

How did Mulligan last 75 mins in a position he can't play? Today showed up the Maguire and McGhee combo for what it is - all running with no talent. Shambolic that Jakubiak or Williamson wouldn't be brought on. 

McMullens delivery was so poor today aswell, really is an issue and i'd consider playing Hannant on Tuesday and dropping the limp footed nae neck wee bassa' in favour of some crossing drills. 

Still should've won the game and Camerons goal  was  well onside. Wasn't the sort of disasterous display we seen under McPake. We were still the better team and let the two points slip, hardly the makings of a title collapse but we need to start getting the starting eleven right.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Cameron’s goal should never have been ruled out. Played on by 3 Caley players. p***k of an assistant ref. 

That felt like the assistant absolutely guessed at it, and because the Caley defence made a monumental arse of it Cameron looked offside. Shambles. Can’t see how McMullan was offside either when he was played through, he had to dodge the Caley defender to get the ball!

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

We could all do with some cheering up Dees...

You may have to sit down for this one but Mulgrew is an experienced defender!  Flicking the ball in a situation like that.  Row Z please.  I saw the highlights last night and his performance just goes downhill from there as well.

I wonder if he’s too busy thinking about any managerial vacancies that could be coming up?