All things Dundee FC

32 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I think it says more about your input than my attention. You should keep up this level of bravado when your club inevitability slink back to ~7th.

Does it and should I? Thanks for the advice. I'll make sure to file it under 'Get fucked.'

55 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Does it and should I? Thanks for the advice. I'll make sure to file it under 'Get fucked.'

Is that your only response? Telling people to 'get fucked'? Said it to me a few times as well, razor sharp wit.

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nothing better than not being punished when you deserve to be!

Unfortunately, our neighbours didn't escape such a fate.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

21 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's the modern day obsession with one up top - but that requires midfield to support the lone striker.  But with Morton pressing there was a huge gap to Jakubiak/Robinson so they either rarely saw the ball or when he did he had no-one near him to pass to.

This was one game where going two up might have had an impact.

That being said we had lots of opportunities to deliver balls into the area and constantly either overhit the cross or underhit it.  Losing the goal so early rattled us as well - we conceded then looked like conceding again we were so panicky.

I'm happy with the one up top stuff but play Jakubiak in McCowan's position (where he started last night) and allow him to link up with Robinson so that he operates almost as a wide attacker.

Mulligan put in a decent shift when he came on but him for Kwame was the wrong move.

4 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Pay closer attention then. Been here for years.

4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I think it says more about your input than my attention.

A measly 52 greens in 15 years on this site would seem to back this up

Mr.Beige 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm happy with the one up top stuff but play Jakubiak in McCowan's position (where he started last night) and allow him to link up with Robinson so that he operates almost as a wide attacker.

Mulligan put in a decent shift when he came on but him for Kwame was the wrong move.

I'd agree re: last nights subs but think only Kwame and Sheridan can play that one up role in our squad.

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Still reckon Partick Thistle will give us a bigger fight than QP or Ayr.

You think? I don’t expect us to win the league tbh and I reckon you guys will end up doing it but outwith a decent result yesterday, Thistle have been rank rotten of late. McCall leaving might give them a boost but they’ve imploded far too many times this season to suggest they’ll be gunning for the title IMO. Suspect your game in hand with thistle will determine their title credentials. Got a funny feeling Ayr could be in real trouble maintaining their top 4 place over the coming weeks

I could end up being entirely wrong though

Edited by qpfc