All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

They can sign a PCA at any point within the final six months of their current contracts. The January thing just means its usually expedited by getting them out of the door for a small fee while still in an active transfer window.

Or if you are us when we had Greg, promises of cash and a few chip doners.

On sale currently via the ebay platform, very rare indeed. The actual auction ends on Sunday evening.

Price, as of this evening at a low £224 bid, plus £6.50 delivery.

Just shows the interest and affection towards our club. Tim Keyes and John Nelms', we truly love our club and thank you very much for your continued commitment this week.

Regards

989391692_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.1f868a8c64f5a339649a518655db00b3.jpg

Edited by This Charming Man

13 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Think the 3 deadline day signings will be on the bench on Saturday with all 3 starting in the diddy cup v Raith.

Yeah I'd agree with you there, Bowyer saying in the pre-match press conference that they don't plan on rushing Robinson back in right at the start as he's barely played in the last month. Reckon he'll come on for Thomas later on, and as you said get a start on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah I'd agree with you there, Bowyer saying in the pre-match press conference that they don't plan on rushing Robinson back in right at the start as he's barely played in the last month. Reckon he'll come on for Thomas later on, and as you said get a start on Wednesday.

Exactly. #InGalWeTrust

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We'd have been papped out regardless because of how shite our penalties are but this is fucking shite. The pyros need to stop.

FoDMnNFakAQz_eS.jpeg

I agree - pyros need to stop, not just for 'footballing advantage' but for safety and to avoid unnecessary financial penalties on the club.

I'm not having this advantage without having to win it pish though - the players missed three penalties ffs. 

Someone also chucked one on the pitch right before the last penalty got taken making it impossible to see for basically everyone around me (and I'm assuming a bunch more around the middle of the stand.)

I can't really say I'm bothered I missed their winning penalty but it's just fucking moronic. 

Edited by Louis Litt

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

I agree - pyros need to stop, not just for 'footballing advantage' but for safety and to avoid unnecessary financial penalties on the club.

I'm not having this advantage without having to win it pish though - the players missed three penalties ffs. 

Completely agree. I'd have just liked to there have been a chance of seeing the pens at our end.

3 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

It's also a bit of a minter seeing them get chucked on at random points near the end of the game when someone's obviously had it in their mind that they'll let it off during a #scenes moment which doesn't happen. 

I'm against pyro full stop but I can wrap my head around over excited fans chucking one during a Derby after a winner or last minute equaliser.

What I'll never be able to understand is chucking one after a 0-0 draw away to St Mirren and it even almost failing to clear the stand. That is a fucking embarrassment.

How often do we see the likes of Rangers and Celtic (there was also a notorious moment with a certain Leigh Griffiths and a St Johnstone pyro) come to Dens and chuck one on. It's a totally pointless act that serves no purpose than a wee photo opportunity. 

Don't think these wee youtuber gimps that document the games do any favours either by glorifying it. 

There has been so many positives in terms of a change in atmosphere with the fans this season but shit like this needs to be stamped out.

I don’t really buy that you get an advantage shooting in front of your own supporters. Professional footballers should be able to kick a ball on target from the penalty spot. 

If the goalie saves it then fair enough but at least get it on target.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t really buy that you get an advantage shooting in front of your own supporters. Professional footballers should be able to kick a ball on target from the penalty spot. 

If the goalie saves it then fair enough but at least get it on target.

Our penalties were horrifically bad so it'd have needed to be some fucking advantage to see any other result but that's not the point. Wee bit disappointed the statement leans into that idea.

41 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Our penalties were horrifically bad so it'd have needed to be some fucking advantage to see any other result but that's not the point. Wee bit disappointed the statement leans into that idea.

The statement has to lean into that idea because people actually believe it's the "hardcore fans" doing it rather than just wee bawbags.

Rather than saying stuff about footballing advantage they should be saying it's scientifically proven you've got a tiny boab if you throw one. That'd sort it.

9 minutes ago, Crawford said:

The statement has to lean into that idea because people actually believe it's the "hardcore fans" doing it rather than just wee bawbags.

Rather than saying stuff about footballing advantage they should be saying it's scientifically proven you've got a tiny boab if you throw one. That'd sort it.

Yeah, that's the thing, the folk throwing them are about 14 and I doubt they would even know about the DSA statement, let alone take action on it.

However the Pyro's were not the cause of shite pens.

Edit: I would imagine that folk booing the players would have more effect on the way they play than some kids with Pyro. 

I would rather see an end to booing before an end to pyro.

Edited by johnnydun