All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

On a non-Deadline Day note, that's Cove been papped out of the Cup and battered at home again, so we'll almost certainly be playing our postponed league game against them at Dens on Sat 11th Feb.

United are at home to Killie that day in the cup are they not? Or has that been moved?

2 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

United are at home to Killie that day in the cup are they not? Or has that been moved?

They’re still playing on the Saturday. 

Even still, it would make far more sense to play the Cove game on Friday 10th or Sunday 12th rather than a midweek. 

Edited by The Master

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

It got increased to 6 during Covid. As far as I know it hasn't been changed back.

@HibeeJibee @Skyline Drifter

Just seen this so it may have been answered since but it got moved from 4 to 6 during covid and then got moved back to 5 last season, where it still is. 5 domestic loans is maximum.

I've just finished reading a secondhand copy of the paperback 'Across the Great Divide: a History of Professional Football in Dundee' by Jim Wilkie (updated edition published in 2000). Sadly it proved to be missing pages 89 to 92 inclusive.

If anybody was able to scan or photograph the 4 pages, and either put them in a post here or in a Private Message to me, it'd be much appreciated.

9 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Just seen this so it may have been answered since but it got moved from 4 to 6 during covid and then got moved back to 5 last season, where it still is. 5 domestic loans is maximum.

Excuse my ignorance but is that 5 from Scottish clubs or 5 including cross border loans, from England?