All things Dundee FC

31 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently this Hannant boy just had a bust-up with his manager at Colchester, hence him being shipped out, apparently he has a habit for a moan on social media if he's not getting picked enough to his liking (according to ColU fans at least). At least we know he's good enough to play regularly at that level (unlike Tolaj apparently), but seems like a bit of a piece of work, a 'character' you might say.

Scored the winner against Swindon on New Year's Day, and played as recently as last week for Colchester.

Gowser to boot f**k out of him at the first snide remark.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Another Midfielder?

I reckon we need another winger. Can't be relying on just McCowan and McMullan and if one of them has an off day resort to throwing Mulligan on the wing.

Not sure this guy is the answer since I don't know anything about him, but definitely one of the priority areas for me.

1 hour ago, Pens_Dark said:

Don't know why my previous post vanished...Davidson has confirmed Rudden loan deal and confirms he is in the squad for their game tomorrow.

Wonderful news - lets not worry about offloading a player who at best could be described as a journeyman and at worst as a total and utter donkey.

In Bowyer we trust - the only way is up, unless of course it's down of course.

Regan Hendry heads to Tranmere despite us showing an interest in him. Good player, but again with the midfielders...

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/4105588/regan-hendry-tranmere-dundee-interest/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

You'd assume that there's at least one more signing to come with Rudden having been loaned out - we really do need another striker.

You'd also assume that Hannant and Clampin will know each other quite well - and so link up well down the left flank.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh