All things Dundee FC

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Wasn't too sold on Tolaj at first besides my love of bizarre foreign players, but watching him rip his shirt off scoring his second goal in the *checks notes* Sussex Senior Challenge Cup final against then-7th tier Worthing FC has me crying, I'm a fan now.

Proud Emma Stone GIF

1 minute ago, K.T said:

Dunno why, but I feel like this will go badly. 

Rudden being away isn’t bad , but don’t think much about the new guys record , still hoping Robinson might pop up again , the. It’ll be the best window we’ve had since kamara and hendry joined 

Just now, Vernon gilmore said:

Rudden being away isn’t bad , but don’t think much about the new guys record , still hoping Robinson might pop up again , the. It’ll be the best window we’ve had since kamara and hendry joined 

PICK UP THE PHONE ZACH!

Ringing The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Dunno why, but I feel like this will go badly. 

Giving away our joint-top scorer for f**k all and getting some kid back in return who has barely any experience or notable talent?

Can't see how you could think it would go bad, honestly.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

I agree. Rudden is a terrible footballer - he's like a downgrade on Mullen.

My only complaint it's a loan not a firm GTF.

Rudden wasn't THAT bad but I'm also not fussed massively to see him go. As with quite a few players that are on our books, Rudden was the type of player that would have pretty intermittent influence on a game, usually when off the bench. 

He wasn't used to his strengths with us mostly - Arbroath and Raith games stand out where aimless lumps up the park were put in his direction and he just isn't a hold up player. 

He may go on to St Johnstone and be really successful, who knows...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far this window....

In;

Clampin, Thomas, McGuire, Fisher recalled.

Out;

McGinn, Robinson, Grayson, Osei.

Apart from Robinson (depending on what Thomas looks like when settled), a good window so far. Got rid of some dead wood and strengthened where we needed to. 

Not to bathered about Rudden, hopefully he does well and we can raise the price.

Just missing that 20 goals a season guy....

Luke Hannant, anyone? Another midfielder, this is getting beyond a joke 😆

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/4104676/exclusive-dundee-lining-up-move-for-colchester-uniteds-luke-hannant/

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Apparently this Hannant boy just had a bust-up with his manager at Colchester, hence him being shipped out, apparently he has a habit for a moan on social media if he's not getting picked enough to his liking (according to ColU fans at least). At least we know he's good enough to play regularly at that level (unlike Tolaj apparently), but seems like a bit of a piece of work, a 'character' you might say.

Scored the winner against Swindon on New Year's Day, and played as recently as last week for Colchester.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee