All things Dundee FC

39 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I see Reghan Tumilty has been punted from Hartlepool. Full back, good player at our level, free agent... could do a lot worse.

So long as he's over the whole 'playing the same teams' pish he spouted in the summer.

Would 100% take. Good competition for Cammy and was a stand out in that Raith team from a couple seasons back. 

38 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Certainly the right sort of profile. Touched with the DAB brush though, was he any good?

He was one of Raith's best players in their really good team a couple of years ago when we were competing with them to get promoted. He was the boy that had a definitely onside goal called offside in the Play-off semi-final.

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Ryan Clampin now follows Dundee fc twitter.

A left back no less, for Colchester United.

I’m always very impressed by this type of detective work. We’ll be getting the 🖊️ by midday I’d guess. 

1 hour ago, Juantwothree said:

Shes a weapon

Being a bit older than most on here I'm finding it hard to keep up to date with what is politically correct and having had my head kicked in for saying something inappropriate I'll just say she is 'easy on the eye'.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Being a bit older than most on here I'm finding it hard to keep up to date with what is politically correct and having had my head kicked in for saying something 

Same here.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, Fifespud said:

He's good enough for you lads - I get that. You're used to amatuers with like one leg, or who are visually impaired etc. We're used to proper footballers.

We'll only be signing him to derail you, despite him being pish.

As I was saying, a truly awful footballer. Not fit to lace Zak Rudden's boots.

35 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Being a bit older than most on here I'm finding it hard to keep up to date with what is politically correct and having had my head kicked in for saying something inappropriate I'll just say she is 'easy on the eye'.

Did you just assume a gender? Get out.