All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

Bowyer suggested there would be youth players recalled from their loans. Think it's to help bolster our squad and prioritise signings. 

Glad to hear he done well for you boys. He's looked promising any time I've seen him play for us.

Aye he really was good, whether it be a back 2 or 3 he was comfortable. Despite only having 16 appearances, if we go on to win the league I wouldn't be overly shocked if he made an appearance in team of the year alongside Benedictus.

Hope he’s not gonna just sit on the bench , I’ve always rated him , I remember a tackle he put in in a tv game against Raith , he got up punched the air , and James McFadden said , he’s never ever saw a defender celebrate a sliding tackle like that before  , Sam loves a tackle , best Center half at our club , definitely better than Sweeney and Ashcroft if you take away Ashcroft goals at corners 

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I really do hope we intend to play Fisher rather than have him fill the bench for the rest of the season. The lad deserves a chance.

Me too. Has looked a real talent in a position that is nigh on impossible to fill with anyone with a modicum of ability at our level.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I had play him before Sweeney.

Sweeney given how badly he started the season has actually improved and looked a bit more solid.

Fisher looks like a better ball playing defender to me though. I think he will play in the right side of a 3 alongside Ashcroft and Sweeney personally.

17 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Sweeney given how badly he started the season has actually improved and looked a bit more solid.

Fisher looks like a better ball playing defender to me though. I think he will play in the right side of a 3 alongside Ashcroft and Sweeney personally.

We only need one brute, I'd swap McGhee with Sweeney.

57 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Lawlor

French     Fisher   McGhee     Kerr

Byrne      McGowan/Mulligan

McMullan    McCowan

Rudden   Kwame

Back to basics, 4-4-2. Time to attack

Looks good to me Biggy.